47. Good morning

A/N: Another important note to read at the end 😚

Rosé pov:
When I wake up I'm a little confused. Did we fall asleep on the sofa?

I lift myself slightly and look around me. I notice all the rose petals scattered across the floor, some had been stepped on, some perfectly untouched, as my eyes gaze across the floor I notice my panties.

Oh yeah, that happened last night.

Lisa asked me to be her girlfriend and then, well, then she sealed it with a very special kiss.

I turn to look at her and she was still asleep, I took a few seconds to look over at my now girlfriend. She looked like she was in serenity, her chest would rise ever so slightly as she took in silent breaths as she slept, her eyes fluttering a little as her chest went down. Cute as a button she was, I lean down and place a kiss on her nose, not being able to resist after seeing Lisa in this state. I remove her limp arm from across the bottom half of my stomach and slowly get off the couch.

I tip toe over to my forgotten panties and pick them up.

What am I meant to do?

I do need to have a shower and these are the only pants I have here.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower and turn up the heat setting.

Once I can see clouds of steam forming I strip myself, leaving my dress and bra on the floor as I get in.

I let the water drizzle over my body. The hot water running all over my body just like Lisa was last night. The water drops sprayed over my body, as I moved my head further back allowing the water to run down my face.

I run my hands over my body, feeling my body warm up.

I feel a sudden gush of air hit me from behind causing me to turn around.

"Lisa" I say slightly shocked as I turn around and cover myself. Even though we've slept together and she's seen it all before I was still shy. This was different.

"Good morning" She says to me with a smile as she bit her lip and was stood infront of me in just an oversized tshirt.

"Morning" I reply to her laughing a little, feeling really shy under her gaze.

"Can I join?" She asks me.

"Uh..." I begin.

Oh my gosh... things are escalating between us.

It feels like we're a proper couple.

Oh wait, we are now.

"Sure you can" I say as I give her a shy smile and shuffle further into the shower so she could join me in this monsoon I'd created.

She drops her tshirt to the ground and joins me.

She turns me around so I was no longer facing her and moves my hair to one side as she places kisses on the back of my neck and along my shoulders.

"Lis" I moan a little, feeling good under her warm and tender touch.

I turn around to face her again and place my arms around her neck and kiss her lips for a few seconds.

"So this is what it feels like to be Lisa's girlfriend huh?" I ask her with a smile.

Lisa just replies with a toothy smile, trying not to blush. She looks directly into my eyes and caresses my cheek as she lazily smiles at me, really trying to stop the blush that was creeping up her face.