24. BTS - BACK TO SEOUL

Rosé pov:
I wake up cold. My body is so cold right now. I swear its always rainy and cold in Seoul. I wrap myself up in my blankets and look over at the clock. Its 6:35am. Why did i have to wake up now? I won't be able to go back to sleep now. I had nothing on today as we'd just finished our world tour and were allowed to have today off.

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling trying to fall asleep again but just as i thought, i was not going back to sleep anytime soon.

I get up and have a shower instead, a long hot shower. By the time i get out of the shower its just gone past 7 am. I need to do something, i can't just sit here doing nothing for the next 2 hours.

I grab my sketchbook and begin doodling some things. I want to try something new today. Wheres my old scrapbook? I have a few things in there i can use for inspiration. While searching for my scrapbook i come across one of my old photo albums from when i was still a trainee.

I open and look through it.

Wow, i still can't believe i spent my teenage years training so hard, missing out on so many normal teenage moments and it all actually paying off.

There were so many moments that felt like hell... the extreme they would push us trainees to was insane. Im lucky though, i had the shortest training period, otherwise i don't think i would have been able to do it much longer.

There were so many photos of us girls, before we even knew we were going to debut together. Most of my photos were with Lisa and Jennie.

I remember how different things were then. A lot more intense but at least nobody knew us and we could go out when we found the time and now, everybody is watching our every move and we can't afford at any cost to make any kind of mistake. Hell, even thinking to do something is enough to get you kicked out of YG.

Its a scary thought but i know, as long as i stay true to myself and get through these next few years i'll hopefully be able to move onto a better label. I hope the girls will want to too, otherwise i guess it'll be staying in this label forever or... well, going solo and, i dont know if i could do that. These girls are my everything. It would never be the same without them by my side on stage let alone having to compete against them.

I dont even realise how much time has passed since i sat down with my scrapbooks and photo albums till i hear deafening knocks on our dormitory door followed by "ROZAY-AH ROZAY-AH CHAEYOUNG-AH CHANEG-AH CHAENG-AH"

I quickly take a look at my clock and realise its 10:15am. Oh crap, i was meant to meet up with Joy at 10 at a cafe.

I quickly get up from my bed and run towards the door, but Lisa's already there letting Joy in.

Lisa pov:
Im wiped out. Touring was so much fun, im so intensely sad it has ended. I guess we still had the encore shows in Bangkok to go, which of course i was beyond excited for but still, it was going to be the end of an era.

One that could never be topped. Our first ever world tour. Sold out. 14 songs. Thats actually just insane.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when i hear a bunch of knocking on the door. Its 10:13am who could it be? I don't think we're expecting anyone as its our off day.

As im closest to the door i get up to answer it and as i walk closer i hear screams "ROZAY-AH ROZAY-AH CHAEYOUNG-AH CHANEG-AH CHAENG-AH"

Oh. Must be Joy. She is so whipped for Chaeyoung. I mean, who am i to say anything?

I quickly open the door and Joys eyes widen as she registers its me and not Rosie. She immediately covers up her face apologising. Its like she forgot there were 4 of us living here, not just 'Rozay-ah'.