26. Intangible

Rosé pov:
Its Lisa. I hope she didn't hear me singing that song. I really don't want her to see how much she's capable of hurting me.

I turn to face her. "Lisa" i respond to her. She has food in her hands. I guess that's for me, not that i want it. "Can you just leave the food and go?" I ask her gently. I really can't stand here and have a conversation with her right now. I'm way too emotional to have a rational conversation.

Just looking at her face was hurting me.

"I - i wanted to talk actually" she says as she enters my room and places the plate on my bed. She shifts around a little and plays with her fingers before she continues "i don't even deserve to ask for your forgiveness because it feels like i always end up doing something to hurt you".

I just look at her. She knows she hurts me all the time yet, she still manages to do it and then somehow somehow she always manages to come out with an amazing apology that i can't help but accept.

But this time, i needed time to be upset. Her kissing Jennie was massive to me. I wanted - no, i needed to be upset over it so that later, it wouldn't be something that would bother me. If i suppress it, it wouldn't do any good.

"Then don't ask Lisa" i say to her. It would only be a few days till she would end up having to ask again anyways.

"Save yourself time Lisa. Just leave please" i say to her. I'm being polite because i don't want her to think i'm angry because i'm not, i'm not angry, just hurt.

Lisa pov:
"I will Rosie. I don't want to stay here and annoy you but please, i want to make it up to you" i say to her, trying to convince her i was genuinely sorry. Which i really was.

"Its fine Lisa. Whatever happened, happened. Its not like we're a thing that you have to apologise. You can do whatever with whoever" she replies to me a little cold.

But i don't want too.

"Whatever happened with Jennie and i was just a stupid thing. She was just trying to-" i manage to get out before Rosie cuts me off.

"Please Lisa. Don't explain it to me. It doesn't matter. You kissed her and she kissed you. If that's what you want then okay, its fine. I just wish you would have told me this yourself... not because it came out"

I can sense through her words how betrayed she must be feeling.

"I - i didn't mention it because honestly i just forgot it even happened" i say to her.

Rosé pov:
She forgot she kissed Jennie?! I hold back my laugh. How dumb does she think i am? She forgot my ass.

"Okay... well, i'm going to go to bed now. If you're done i'd like to sleep now" i just reply to her.

She looks at me and she looks sad. I almost feel bad and walk over to her and hug her but no. I'm the one whose supposed to be sad right now. She kissed Jennie and never told me. She kissed Jennie two days after kissing me. She kissed Jennie and then went on to kiss me last night telling me she had liked me for the last few years.

Why does it feel she doesn't even know what she wants? I don't want her to just say things like that because it fits the moment. Its just wrong. I don't think she understands the weight of her words.

Lisa pov:
She won't even listen to me. I give up. I'll just try again later. There was no use going on when she clearly wasn't interested in listening to me in the first place.

I step backwards towards her door as i just say "Okay. At least eat the food though" and leave her room.

I know she was confused right now, she had to be. If i had heard she'd kissed Jennie a few weeks ago before confessing she liked me i would be confused too.