43. Lily

Rosé pov:
Im currently with Lisa at a pet home to pick up her new little baby for whom we have no name yet.

The lovely lady returns with the tiniest kitten I've ever seen and I watch as Lisa squeals over the kitten.

Making my heart all warm. I place my hand on Lisa's back as she picks up the Kitten and I give it a little kiss.

"Aw, let me a get picture" The lady says as she extends her hand out for a phone.

I offer her mine as Lisa's hands were a bit too preoccupied to reach into her pocket.

"Say happy family" She says as she snaps our photo.

Happy family?

Does she think we're a couple? That's actually kind of cute.

Lisa looks at me with wide eyes as she tries not to laugh.

"Oh no. This, this kittens just mine. Rosie is just a friend, the aunty" She says as looks at Lady.

I just give the lady a smile, she's probably thinking 'i didn't ask for her lifestory' I think to myself as i try not to laugh.

We get back to Lisa's apartment and while she introduces her kitten to her other cats I pull out my phone and open my instagram - my private.

I have a message from Halsey?

@iamhalsey: my lovely! Are you in Paris at the same time as me!??? 🌹💖💖💖

Wait what, Halsey will be in Paris too!?

Me: Halsey hi!!🥺 Are you going to the fashion week too? 💖💖
@iamhalsey: Call me Ashley babe! Yes my love i am but, im attending a different show. 26th-28th. You? ✨💖🌹
Me: oh! Same! I'll be there 23rd - 28th! 🖤✨🖤
@iamhalsey: ahhh!!! Its a sign we HAVE to meet babe. 27th?

I mean... 27th was when Lisa would be free after attending her event on the 26th and she was the whole reason I extended my stay to begin with...

But, how can I not meet Ashely? She's like... my idol.
I'm sure I'll figure something out and see the both of them.

Me: sure is! And yes🥰, i'll work something out and text you. I hope i get to see you! xxx
@iamhalsey: me too. Dream come true, keep me updated😘 xxx

As if I think to myself. Meeting Ashley? I really never thought that would happen.

"Chaegah" Lisa calls me.

"Yeah?" I respond to her as I look up towards her.

"Lets do a vlive" She says.

"Really?" I ask her not believing my ears.

"Yeah. I want to introduce Lily and i want to do it with you like we've done with all my other cats" She replies to me.

"Okay" I say with a smile, that's sweet. "Lets" I say to her trying not to give away how happy her suggestion made me.

She sits on the floor next the couch and I join her as she starts up the app.

"Guys we have big surprise to share" I say as I rile up the fans.

"Shall we?" I say to Lisa as she lifts up Lily and brings her into the camera's focus.