30. After 100 years live

Lisa pov:
I haven't seen Chaeyoung since our fan sign yesterday. I was already missing her and her beautiful little giggles.

I decided i'd text her and see if she was free to hang out today.

Me: Heyyy, what you doing today?

I hope she says nothing, i really feel like spending the day with her. This last week we've not really spent a lot of time together and honestly, i was feeling a little Chaeyoung deprived.

I mean who wouldn't? The girl was literally walking sunshine.

Rosé pov:
I hear my phone go off as I'm doing my makeup in-front of the mirror. Im not sure why I'm putting on makeup as i don't have anything planned today but, i guess the more i practice doing my own make up the less i'll have to let Maeng near my face.

I get up and unlock my phone to see a few text messages ranging from a few hours ago to the one i just got now. I really am bad at texting.

I check the most recent text. It was from Lisa.

Lalisa 💜: Heyyy, what you doing today?

I decide to call her.

*ring ring*

"Hey Chaeng. Whats up?" She says as she answers my call.

"Hey Lis, nothing much. Where are you?" I ask her

"In my room. Are you out?" She asks me.

"No... i was thinking. Do you want to have a picnic at a park? Watch the sunset? I dont know..." i nervously ask her.

"Of course Chaeng. Sounds like a great plan. I'll text the managers. Meet in an hour?"

"Yay! Okay. See you soon" i say as i end the call.

Suddenly, i was in a good mood. Lisa and i hadn't gone to watch the sunset or even to the park on our own in a very long time. I mean... we were barely going to be alone as we'd have 2 managers with us but still.

I return to my mirror and apply some lip tint before i smack my lips together.

"Okay, this will do" i mumble to myself as i look at myself in the mirror.

"You look fine" i tell myself.

I get up from my desk and make my way to the kitchen. I cut up some fruit and put it into a packed container for us to snack on as we'll be walking around a lot.

I also pack us 3 water bottles. One each and one incase we get super thirsty and need another one. I also pack my portable charger because.... well, every place is a photoshoot, especially with Lisa.

I smile just thinking about how i was going to spend my day with Lisa.

Lisa pov:
I make my way downstairs to the car as its already parked out front. Rosie is already sat in the car.

"Hey" i say to her as i send her a smile and buckle my seatbelt.

"Hey" Rosie replies to me.

"I was thinking..." she continues to speak

"What?" I reply to her showing i was listening.

"We should go live" Rosie replies to me.

"Ehh? What do you mean?" I ask her. Live?