12. Its okay

Lisa pov:
Today i need to talk to Chae, i hope she hasn't forgotten about what happened last night. Wait, do people forget things that happened when they were high? I need to google this stuff because i need for her to remember.

Oh, so apparently it just depends on the person. Well, knowing Rosie and how confused she is always i just hope somehow she remembers, otherwise i dont know how i'll live without being able to discuss it.

"Lali, we need to go! We're already running late" i hear Jisoo shout. We're on our way to dinner before we head out to soundcheck. It was going to be my first time seeing Rosie since you know...

Rosé pov:
"Chaeng-ah, do you think i should wear the grey or white jacket?" i hear just out of earshot. I was too busy thinking about what had happened between Lisa and I last night. I texted my friend to ask if it was normal to forget about things that occurred while you were high and she said usually it depended on the person.

Well, i remembered everything clearly. From the way Lisa had her hands around my waist when we danced together, to when i saw her in front of me closing her eyes as we were about to go in for our second kiss before we were rudely interrupted. Thanks for that unnies.

"Hello?! Rosie im asking you a question!!" Jennie appeared in front of me sulking. Oh shoot. i thought i replied to her.

"Oh, uh, go for the grey one, anything looks beautiful on you anyways" i say while letting out a little laugh. Jennie gives me a peck on my cheek before she says "Thank you hubby". I just smile back and touch my cheek. That felt normal. I wonder how i would feel if it was Lisa who kissed me. Would it have felt the same or any different?

I must have been lost in my thoughts again as i hear Jennie shout again "Come on girl! We're late. We need to meet up with everyone in the lobby". I just jump up from the bed we shared and followed her out.

I felt really nervous to see Lisa, im not sure why. Well, actually i do, but, did it really change anything? Maybe she doesn't even remember? Ugh. At least we were all going to spend today together, that way, there won't be any awkward moments between us two. I hope anyways.

Lisa pov:
There they were. Rosie and Jennie finally appeared. Jennie came up to me and gave me a hug before she walked over to Jisoo and held her hand. Rosie just looked at me and sent me a small smile. Does she remember?

I felt myself staring at her. Actually, i must have been staring because i felt Jennie poke my tummy before she whispered into my ear "Seen something you like?" and winked at me. I blushed instantly. Am i that obvious? I just laughed and told her to be quiet and carry on with Jisoo.

Rosé pov:
Why do i have a feeling i was wrong about assuming all 4 of us would spend dinner together. Jisoo and Jennie had already walked off, leaving behind Lisa and i.

I had to brave it. I dont even know if she remembers anything. She doesn't look nervous, maybe she doesn't remember?

I walk over to her and she smiles at me asking me if im okay. I just smile responding yes. I was about to ask her if she remembers anything but of course, i was interrupted again.

"Okay girls, we need you two to stick together today. We're going to get dinner from the place you had suggested back when we landed" our manager said as he looked towards me. I just smiled back thanking him.

Lisa pov:
I want to ask her dammit. But, our managers are sat here with us. She seems fine. I think she doesn't remember given how okay she looks right now.

We were at dinner right now and our view was pretty. I took out my camera and began clicking away. I heard Rosie next to me speak up "Won't you take a snap of me?" she asked with a smile. I just nodded at her and said sure. I turned around to take a snap of her and her food. I don't know why but the atmosphere felt a little awkward. I guess it was because of the unspoken that was on my mind.