❤Chapter 5❤

Happy new month guys!

Welcome to my birthday month and in Addy to all July born!

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

sighed, as I wiped the sweats on my forehead with my right hand. I picked up the laundry basket, as I entered Mr Valentine's room. I spread his clothes on his king size bed and folded it neatly, before placing it in his dress drawers and wardrobe.

Once everything was done to my satisfaction, I walked out of his room and gently closed the door. I whipped my body to the side, bumping into someone in the process. I looked up to see Daniel, looking down at me.

I quickly mumbled an apology. "I'm sorry Sir, I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"I'm sorry too," I heard him say. I looked up to see Daniel smiling warmly at me. "You don't have to call me Sir all the time, I'm not a thirty years old man..... Yet."

"You are my boss," I reminded him.

"My father is your boss," He simply shrugged, "I'm just his son. Just call me.... Daniel."

I bit my lips as I tried calling him by his first name. "Daniel."

"Now that wasn't so bad or was it?" Daniel's gaze drifted to the empty laundry basket I was carrying. "Are you heading to Genesis' room?" I furrowed my brows at that. Who was Genesis again?

As if sensing my predicament, Daniel spoke in a calm voice. "My younger brother."

"Oh," God, I totally forgot about the second son. "Y-Yes, I was totally heading to his room."

Daniel chuckled, "I'll leave it to you then." He said, before walking passed me.

"I thought I was through for the day, turns out the gorgeous boy I saw the other day actually exist. It will be nice to see him again though."

I knocked gently at Genesis' door, but there was no response. I tried the knob, and realised that the door was unlocked. I quickly walked in, to look for his dirty laundry.

I noticed a lump under the thick blanket, and assumed Genesis was still fast asleep. I was about walking over to his dirty laundry, to pile it up.

"What you doing?" I heard a feminine voice. I turned to see that the large lump on Genesis' bed, was occupied by a dark complexion lady.

"I'm um.... The new house help," I informed her. "I came to get Sir Genesis' dirty laundry."

"Oh," She simply said, as she pulled the blanket away from her body. I noticed she was just in an underwear. "I thought you were a slut, but it turns out that you're just an ordinary house help." She waved her manicured hands at me, "Go on, get on with what ever you're doing."

I nodded, ignoring her comments about me being a slut. I heard the running water from the bathroom turned off.

"Babe, what's going on?" Genesis melodious voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Nothing sugar," The half naked girl answered with a high pitched voice. "It's just the house help."

"House help?" Genesis questioned, "we don't have a house help."

"I'm new," I quickly informed the girl in front of me.

"Apparently sweet," She yelled again, making me flinch at how high her voice was. "She's new."

"Alright," Genesis said as he opened the bathroom door. He was still dripping wet, his abs were.... Wow! Luckily for me, he wore a gray sweat pants, which was better than a boxer. Genesis couldn't see me though, he was busy wiping his face with a white towel.

"Hey," the lady snapped her manicured fingers in front of my face, breaking any trance Genesis and his gorgeous body held on me. "Do what you're supposed to do and get out."

"R-Right," I stuttered as I walked over to his laundry. Genesis, didn't bother sparing me - a common house help - a glance. I sighed as I picked up the laundry.

It won't hurt to admire from afar.