❤Chapter 35❤

A quick silence to those Nigerians that were killed in S.A

The only way to stop this xenophobic is to fix Nigeria so people won't find an excuse to travel to a different country just to make it in life.

So we should all go with the hash tag..... #FixNigeria

The above cover was made by Donaldprince

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

We sat at a pool area, located at the back of an hotel. None of us were ready to swim, so we sat at a round table with drinks on it as we watched others enjoy the pool.

"You mentioned earlier that you're both a model and a makeup artist, right?" Tessy asked Chidinma.

"Well...." Chidinma trailed, as she cleared her throat and looked at me. "I see myself as a model, and my makeup is really really good."

"And what 'bout you?" Tessy asked me.

"Um... Nothing," I replied. Tessy creased her brows, as she gulped down her drink.

"Don't you have a goal or something?" Tessy asked me again.

"Graduate three years from now, find a good job and take good care of my baby brother." I shrugged, as I looked at the pre-teens and couples playing in the pool.

"I'm assuming you guys know each other?" Tessy asked, as she gestured between Genesis and I.

Chidinma nodded her head promptly, "Both of them....." She screeched as I purposely, stepped on her toes. "Both of them, go way back." Chidinma said, glaring at me. "That's what I wanted to say!" Chidinma snapped at me.

Tessy laughed whole heartedly, as she looked at Chidinma and I. "Is this how you entertain yourself Gen?" Tessy asked Genesis in between laughs, "Both are hilarious."

Genesis said nothing, as Tessy looked at him worriedly. "What's wrong Genesis, why you so down?"

"As much as I love spending time with you Tessy, I don't want to be here right now." Genesis informed her.

Tessy sighed, before looking at Chidinma and I. "I'm sorry girls, but Genesis here, happens to be a party pooper."

"It's alright," Chidinma and I said together. We all got up, and approached Tessy's car.

************************************************************************

Tessy parked her car close to Genesis', as we all came down. "I've been looking for a personal makeup artist for a long time now, since my previous one happened to be a slut that stole my boyfriend, away from me." Tessy said to Chidinma.

"I don't steal boyfriends," Chidinma said excitedly,

"No she don't," I nodded at Tessy.

"And since you claimed to be good, and your friend here has vouch for you, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try you out." Tessy announced.

"You would?!" Chidinma asked, she wanted to be sure. Tessy nodded her head at her. Chidinma squealed, and hugged Tessy in one of her infamous hugs.

"Genesis, Itoro." I flinched upon hearing my name. We all turned to the side, to see the police man in charge of Genesis' case, looking at us. "I need to ask you both some questions." I looked at Genesis, who glanced at me before looking at the officer.