❤Chapter 26❤

This chapter is dedicated to Cherry2061 check out her new story MUNA

Who noticed C.R.U.S.H hits +3k.... Wooohooo

Above is a picture of Genesis ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Genesis helped me with my luggage as I walked into my room. I sat on my bed and looked at the direction of Chidinma's empty bed. I chuckled a little bit as my mind wondered what she would've been doing by this time. She would either be watching her seasonal movie or frustrating my life with her non-educational gist.

"Itoro," Genesis voice brought me back to reality. I whipped my head to look at him.

"Where's her body?" I asked him.

"You need some re__"

"Genesis, where's - her - body?" For some unknown reason, my voice held authority. But the look on Genesis' face, informed me that he didn't mind.

"It's at the station, with the Autopsies team. They are checking it out." He informed me.

"I need to see it, I-I mean... Her. I need to see her." I said nervously. I was scared to look at my best friend's body. Part of me do not want to confirm that she's actually dead.

Genesis nodded, "I'll take you there, but in the morning."

"Gen__"

"You need to rest, it's late." This time, his voice held authority. He sighed before resting his hands on my shoulders. "You, me and Gerald, will go to the station first thing tomorrow morning."

I inhaled and exhaled a few times to calm myself down. I noticed him standing up from my bed, and I quickly grasp his trouser. "I-I can't.... Stay here alone."

Genesis looked at me with a warm smile, "I wasn't planning on letting you stay here alone." He pulled out his leather jacket and gently placed it on the reading table. He got hold of his white shirt and pulled it off, making me to stare at his rock hard abs. "I just wanted to get comfortable." He sat back on my bed, and pulled me closer towards him. "Everything is going to be alright."

I ran my hands on his abs, until it stopped at his broad chest. "I hope so."

************************************************************************

Genesis parked his car at a convenient spot. We all got down from his car and headed straight to the station. Once inside the station, we spotted a lady typing away on her computer.

"I'll do the talking," Genesis said, "Since you both are kind of emotional." Gerald and I nodded, since that was the best option.

We walked over to the lady that looks like she was in her late twenties.

"How may I___" she stopped, as her eyes scanned my boyfriend. "How may I help you?" She said in a flirtatious tone, as she tucked her hair behind her right ear.

I stepped forward and intertwined my fingers with Genesis', before looking back at the lady. "My boyfriend and I, were planning to check out my best friend's body." I said sternly, as I glared daggers at her. I wasn't planning on playing the jealous girlfriend, but I just could not help it. With the conner of my eyes, I could see Genesis' lips form an amused smirk. It was clear prove that he was enjoying this.

"And what's your friend's name?" The lady cleared her throat as she processed what I was trying to tell her indirectly.

"Chidinma Peters," Gerald piped in.

The lady looked at him with flirtatious eyes. Oh come on! Was she like a whore or something?!

I founded the urge to protect what was Chidinma's. "And that's her boyfriend. He wants to see his girlfriend's body." The lady looked at me like she was about to tape my mouth shut.

"Go straight and turn left. The last door by your right, is the Autopsies team lab." She informed us. I simply said a ungrateful thank you as I walked away with Genesis and Gerald.

"What did I say about 'I'll do the talking'?" Genesis teased me.

I simply shrugged, "Couldn't help it. I found her annoying."

We approached the lab and gently turned the knob. The door slowly opened as we walked in. We saw some Pathologist in white lab coat and thick nerd glasses, looking at different dead bodies.

We walked further into the lab and one seemed to notice our presence, cause he lifted his head and looked at us with confused gaze. He walked and stood in front of us.

"What are you kids doing here?" He asked us sternly.

Kids? I'm Twenty!

"I'm Twenty-two man," Gerald said, feeling offended.

"Same here," Genesis voiced out, also feeling offended. I believe the feelings were mutual, cause I also felt offended.

"And I'm Twenty," I said to him, before repeating it much slower. "Twen...ty."

The man raised a brow already feeling bored. "The point?"

Genesis being the spoke man, cleared his throat. "The point is, we are here to see our friend's body."

"You can't be in here, this is valuating the evidence. Who even let you in here?"

"The lady at the front desk?" Gerald's words came out as a question than a sentence.

"Damn Sarah. She obviously doesn't know her job well." He mumbled to himself before averting his gaze towards us, "Three of you, out!"

"What? No!" I voiced out.

"Look man, since we're already here can't we please just look at her body? Just this once." Gerald voice was filled with pain. The man must have noticed it, cause the next thing we knew was that he was directing us to Chidinma's body. We all stopped in front of a white coverage.

"Ready?" The man asked us. We all nodded our head as he slowly pulled the white cloth off the body. We were all faced with an headless body. I blinked several times, as I tried to get hold of myself. I stepped forward to examine the body as the Pathologist went over to his colleagues.

She was putting on Chidinma's gown, bag, shoe, rings, every single fucking thing Chidinma wore on that unfaithful day. But why was her head cut off?"

"They were so cruel to cut off her head," Gerald's voice broke into whisper. I felt like hugging him and absorbing his pain to add to mine. But something caught my eyes before I could do that. Sticking out of Chidinma's bag, was a small piece of paper. I quietly got hold of her bag and opened it.

"What are you doing?" Genesis whispered, catching Gerald's attention. They both rushed and stood beside me.

"I don't know," I said as I pulled out the paper from the bag.

"What's that?" Gerald asked as he points at the folded piece of paper.

"Only one way to find out," I said as I looked at Genesis. He nodded as a warm smile crept on his lips. I slowly unfolded the paper, as we slowly looked at what was written on it.

Call Me.

I looked at Gerald, before looking at Genesis. Why was 'Call Me', Written on a piece of paper.

************************************************************************

A/N Hey guys, here's another chapter.

What's your theory on this chapter? Comment your thoughts, would love to hear it. Also, don't forget to vote.

Much love,

X
-Eddy