❤Chapter 23❤

Its been a week since Genesis and I started dating. I was on my bed, putting on some makeup cause I'll be traveling to the village today.

I looked up, to see Chidinma stealing funny glances at me. "Calm down, Itoro." Chidinma finally said. "You are rushing like this, when all you're going to do is sit in a bus for like fourteen hours. I'm the one that needs all the rushing baby, I'm gonna be late for Jessica's wedding!"

I looked at her with raised brows, this girl forgets things easily. "Remember Chidinma, Daniel is sending a car to get me. I don't want to keep them waiting when they arrive."

"Well lucky you," Chidinma sighed as she got hold of her false lashes, and gently placed it on her natural ones. "Unlike you, I'll have to wait under this burning hot sun that could boil water for eba, till I get a taxi."

Buzz! Buzz!

I looked down at the new iPhone Genesis bought for me, to see Genny written on it. I can't believe I used the nickname Atinuke gave him. I found it gross when she uses it. But now that I'm dating him, it sounds like the perfect nickname for him.

I quickly swiped the answer button, before bringing it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, are you done?" Genesis melodious voice rang in my ear, "I'm outside your room right now."

"Really?" My voice was laced with confusion.

Genesis chuckled a little before replying, "Really. Come out when you're done okay?" I quickly said an 'Okay', before grasping my travelling bag.

"What is it?" Chidinma asked, as she falls down her blonde weave-on. She grasp a hair brush, and started brushing the weave-on.

"Genesis' outside!" I chirped.

"Really?" Chidinma squealed, as I admired her beauty. I won't be surprise if she's even more prettier than the bride. Chidinma was actually the best make up artist I've laid eyes upon. "So romantic."

I laughed a little, "Well..... You could be me and Genesis, if you fucking tell Gerald how you fucking feel!"

"Whatever," Chidinma said brushing the topic off, literally. I mean, she actually used her hair brush, to brush my lips. Ewww! "Let me see you off."

Chidinma helped me with my luggage as we walked out of the room.

Genesis was the first to sight us. He quickly walked towards us, and wrapped me in a small hug.

"Hey," Genesis breathe out as he pecked my cheek.

I smiled at him, "I thought you were supposed to accompany your father to a meeting?"

Genesis looked at me with confused eyes, "Accompany...... Meeting? No, Dad's actually watching some news at home as we speak."

"Weird," I said with creased brows. Gennesis' warm hands held mine, bringing me back to reality.

"Come on, let's go." Genesis said as he opened the passenger seat for me.

"Bye babe," Chidinma winked at me. I just smiled and waved my hands at her.

"Bye bestie."

************************************************************************

      Chidinma's POV (Point of view)

I quickly got into the room and arranged my makeup kit. My things were everywhere, on the table, floor, my bed and even Itoro's. I grasped my black designer bag, and quickly head out.

"Are you Itoro," I heard a deep voice say, I turned to see two big dark boys looking down at me.

They must be the guys that was meant to take Itoro to the company bus. God, I'm really late for Jessica's wedding.

"Yes, I'm Itoro." I quickly claimed. Don't blame me, My beautiful fair skin is allergic to the sun.

"Alright ma'am, let's go." one of the huge guy said, as he led me to the black Hilux car. Since Jessica's church was close to the company transport area, I won't loose. It would have been nice if I'd followed Itoro and Genesis, but they needed their privacy. Which is romantic, if I do say so myself.

I got into the backseat, and noticed that they were two extra big guys at the backseat. I ignored them, maybe Daniel was helping Itoro and two other guys.

Everything became weird when the car maneuvered to the opposite direction.

"S-Sir," I voiced out nervously, "The transport station is that way." I said pointing to the right direction. The four big boys, totally ignored me.

"Don't worry," I laughed nervously, "I'll get down here."  The man driving the car sped up even more, making my heart jump. This was getting serious.

"Let me out!"

"Shut up!" The guy sitting close to me yelled, as the other one who was seated at the passenger seat, turned and points a gun at me.

"Make another sound and you'd be sorry."

************************************************************************************************************

A/N    Okay guys, that's it for today.

How was your Saturday guys? hope it wasn't as boring as mine.

How do you see this chapter? Comment below⤵

Do you love this chapter?
If yes, kindly vote 🌟 if no..... Still vote 🌟 😊

Till next time guys,

Much love,

X
-Eddy