❤Chapter 29❤

Hey beautiful people of the earth, I want to officially announced that C.R.U.S.H just hit +5k reads!!!

Amazing right? I know!

I want to thank those that voted and commented on this book, you guys are simply the best.

And also to the ghost readers (yes I know you are secretly reading this book, I've got my eyes on you 👀), I also want to thank you guys so much. ❤❤❤❤❤

This chapter is dedicated to haddy8

Above is a picture of Bolaji ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Andrew leaned closer as he pressed his lips that I once loved, at the side of my neck. He trailed down kisses as he tries to pull out his belt from his trousers. Once he had succeeded, he pulled down his trouser with a triumphant smile on his face, as he leaned back to look at me.

"You look sexy when you're still like a statue and obedient."

"Fuck you!" I snapped at him.

He looked down at me with a sly grin, "Don't worry, you'll do exactly that."

His hands started to make its way to my chest when__

Bang!

I see Andrew get hit with a big stick. He fell sideways to the ground, and became unconscious.

I looked up to see a chubby dark guy, looking down at me. I recognized him as one of Genesis' friend.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, and I nodded to confirm that I was alright.

"Just a little bruise, but it's nothing I can't handle." I said to him.

"Can you walk?" He asked feeling concerned, as he got hold of my hands so he could helped me up.

"Yeah. He didn't have his way with me, thanks to you." I said jokingly, just to lighten up the mood. I believed that by doing that, I won't accept the fact that I almost got raped.

"I'm Bolaji by the way," He said as he introduced himself. "I'll take you to my car and give you a ride to Genesis'."

"I'm Itoro," I offered out of courtesy as we approached his white fancy car. I got into the passenger seat, and once my back hit the soft leather seat, I released a sigh of relief.

***********************************************************************

Bolaji pressed the horn of his car even before he approached the gate. Within seconds, the gate was already opened by Musa, for us to get through. We both got down from his car once he found a suitable parking spot.

"Bolaji!" Musa called out. It was obvious that he was annoyed about something. "Why you rush me like that?! You no know say I almost hit my head for gate when I wan open am? I even thought it was Daniel or big oga!" Musa snapped. "I'm calm cause you're always giving me three thousand naira whenever you come visit. It's not even that something happened___"  Musa stopped his rambling as he digest my appearance. "Something did happen! Itoro, who did this to you?"

"Musa calm down, I'm alright." I smiled at him. "Is Genesis in?"

"Mhm," Musa nodded. "He said he doesn't want to be disturbed."

Bolaji chuckled, "Well someone's wish won't be granted. Itoro, let's go in."

Bolaji and I, walked into the mansion. It also seems like Bolaji was super familiar with the house. On our way to Genesis' room, I spotted Atinuke glaring daggers at me, as her eyes diverted from mine to Bolaji.

How many guys, does this lady like?!

Bolaji opened Genesis' door without knocking, something even I his girlfriend haven't done yet. I guess it's a bro thing. Genesis lifted his gaze from the text book he was reading, as he scanned me through his reading glasses. I find it cute every time he wears those. It's far more attractive than his contact lenses.

Genesis got up promptly, and hurried towards where I was standing. He helped me to sit on his soft bed, before he let his attention travel to his best friend.

"What happened to her?!" His voice was obviously filled with rage.

"Andrew happened," Was Bolaji short and calm reply.

"Andrew?" Genesis sounded stunned and angry.

"I knew something was wrong, when he decided to take his call outside at the back of the house." I never knew Andrew was squatting with Bolaji.

"I tried eavesdropping, but I couldn't get the whole conversation." Bolaji continued. "The only thing I got was, 'I'll have sex with her so increase the goddamn money!'."

"I knew someone must have been paying him to do something bad and as my best bud, I had to make sure he was okay." Bolaji breathed in and out, before he continued. "I followed his crafty movement, but lost him cause they were a lot of students blocking my path. I knew he wasn't that dumb to have sex with someone in the open so..... I followed that lonely bush part at school. When I was about giving up, I heard a girl's scream and quickly traced it."

He fumbled with his fingers, before he continued. "I saw Andrew forcing himself at her and I decided to act fast. So, I found a strong wood and..... And smacked it on his head."

Genesis balled his fist so tight that his knuckles began to turn white. "Did he hurt her?" He asked without looking at Bolaji and myself. It was like he was thinking of a thousand and one ways to hurt Andrew.

"No he didn't," Bolaji shook his head. "I arrived at the scene before anything like that could happen."

"I-I believe he was paid, according to what Bolaji said. He told me someone paid him a huge amount to rape me." I said to both guys. "The problem now is, have I offended anyone?"

"No," Genesis said, looking straight into my eyes. "The real question is, have I offended anyone. Remember Chidinma's warning?" He reminded me, "The person doing this, wants me to feel miserable or better still, dead. But why? I haven't offended anyone. What reason would the person have, to do this to me?"

I breathed in and out as I felt what Genesis was probably passing through. I wish I could take his pain away, but I just couldn't. I intertwined my fingers with Genesis', as I said the very one thing he had always said to me, to keep me going.

"Everything is going to be alright."

************************************************************************************************************

A/N     Hey guys, here's a new chapter.

So what do you guys think of this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy