❤Chapter 15❤

The above cover was made by me!

I wanted to do something different. Instead of using a girl's picture, I decided to use the character of Genesis I introduced in chapter 13.

How is it guys? This is my first attempt of making a cover, so don't laugh to hard... Lol

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

       Genesis' POV (Point of view)

".... I know, call you back." I said to Bolaji on the phone. "Alright man." I hung the call and shoved it into my back pocket. I looked up to see Daniel, heading towards the cleaning closet.

What is he doing? He should be warming the car for dad and I.

I walked closer to him, "Daniel?" I called in a calm tone but it made Daniel flinch.

He quickly swung his head towards me, "Genesis, God! You scared me."

"I wasn't planning to," I deadpanned. "What are you doing?"

"Um.... Nothing," He smiled at me. I looked at him with curious gaze, "Come on, let's get to the car before dad does." He quickly said as he walked passed me, heading straight to the front door. I pushed everything aside as I walk behind him.

************************************************************************

"So doctor, when will the DNA test results be ready?" Daniel asked the Doc.

"In an hour," The Doctor replied. "I still need to run some test."

"It's alright Doctor," Dad spoke, "Take all the time you need. Boys, woman, let's go wait at the receptionist area."

We all followed dad, to the receptionist area and sat down. I haven't spoken a word since we arrived at the hospital, not even to the stranger that called herself my mother.

"Will you calm down?" I said, feeling irritated. Daniel had been pacing back and forth, ever since we've arrived at the receptionist area. I'm starting to suspect him for things unknown to me.

"You ain't the one in this predicament," I said to him, that made him stop his pacing. "So get your ass down."

"Language!" Dad scolded as he looked at me with sterned eyes.

"It's alright father," Daniel said to dad, but his gaze were on me. He sat on the blue fancy chair.

What are you up to?

"A-hem," The doctor cleared his throat, as he came into view. Bringing me back to reality. "The results are ready."

Result;

What makes an individual, feel like his/her world's about to end.

Results;

What defines your future.

Results;

No one's ever ready for it, unless you know what it's going to be. But at the end of the day, you still find your heart beating so hard.

I wasn't ready for the outcome, I wasn't ready to be this woman's son. Even though I would never admit it out loud,  I love my family and wouldn't want to trade them for anything.

"Please come with me," The doctor said, as he walked to the directions of his office. Dad kept his hand on my shoulders, making me flinch. I turned round to see him looking at me with sympathy.

"No matter the outcome Genesis, you'll always be my beloved son." He said to me, as I found myself doing what I never thought I would ever do. Hugging my father.

We both walked into the doctor's office, as he handed me the DNA test results.

I looked down at the papers I was holding, not ready to believe my eyes. I looked to my side, to see my brother looking down at the paper with stunned eyes.

************************************************************************

A/N  Hey guys, how do you see this chapter?

Make a writer happy by touching the star button and don't forget to comment guys.

Much love,

X

-Eddy