❤Chapter 6❤

This chapter is dedicated to EniolaAbikoye hope I just saved a life 😂

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Sleeping peacefully and dreaming about Genesis, with those sexy biceps of his. I felt drops of cold water on my forehead. I tried ignoring the the drops of water, as I focus on Genesis' dreamy features.

Within seconds, I felt freezing water splash all over me, wetting both my body and my bed. I opened my eyes immediately, to see Chidinma smiling mischievously at me. I glared daggers at her before yelling.

"What the hell, Chidinma!!! My face... Oh my God," I looked at Chidinma, ready to murder her. "My fucking bed!"

"In Addy to you, baby girl!" Chidinma chirped.

"What?" I asked her confused, as I robbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Tomorrow's your birthday duh." Chidinma said it as if she was talking to an illiterate. "So.... As your caring and loving best friend, I decided to do the honors by baptizing you before the D-day."

I looked at her like she was an alien. "Now you're just blabbing nonsense." I got up from my bed and pulled out my soaking white bedspread, all thanks to Chidinma. I lifted my mattress, as I carried it outside. Chidinma followed behind me.

"Why were you sleeping so late, I thought that was my job?"

"Nothing," I replied almost immediately.

"You replied too quickly, Itoro." Chidinma stated, before standing in front of me, "Were you dreaming about him?"

Yeah, I've told Chidinma about Genesis, and she's practically dying to meet him.

"Nosy much?" I scoffed as I walked past her to spread my foam on the clean cemented floor. I looked around the compound, "God, those girls are dirty."

"You didn't answer my questions," Chidinma ignored my comments about the dirty environment.

I looked at her before shrugging it off. "And I'm not planning to. I'm going to have my bath, or I'll be late for work. Keep an eye on my mattress and don't let anyone steal it. When the sun goes down, take the foam in."

Chidinma folded her arms as she pouted her lips, "Am I your maid or something?"

"No," I simply said, "But you're the girl who decided to baptize me with fucking freezing cold water, early in the morning. So, it's your job to do as you're told." I turned round and headed to our room.

"I still think you dreamt about him!" I heard Chidinma squealed over my shoulder. I just shook my head, as a smile crept on my face.

************************************************************************

It was already night fall when I decided I was done for the day. I was heading to the balcony, to inform Mr Valentine that I was through for the day. All of a sudden, the front door flew open and in came Genesis and some random fair girl. This new girl wasn't as beautiful as the last, and her fair skin wasn't natural. Even a kid would know she was bleaching.

Genesis staggered forward, and that's when I knew he was drunk. I ran over to them and held Genesis in my arms when he was about to fall on the floor.

"He's drunk," The girl stated.

Obviously, I'm not blind.

"Yeah, I noticed." I voiced out as I steadied Genesis.

We heard footsteps descending from the stairs, as we all turned our head to see Daniel frowning.

"What's going on here?!" Daniel's voice boomed with anger.

"H-He's drunk, Sir." I said as I held Genesis tight.

"You.... Are you... New or.. Something?" Genesis said as he fumbled with words. He reeked of alcohol, and his breath wasn't pleasant.

"Y-Yes," I said as I tried holding him in place.

"You're gorgeous," Genesis whispered as his eyes bore into mine, taking me unaware. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat.

"T-Thank you Sir," I knew Genesis was drunk, and won't remember any of this the following day.

"Take him to his room," Daniel's instructions brought me back to reality.

"O-Okay Sir," I nodded, as I tried lifting Genesis.

"I'll help," The lady whom I just remembered existed, piped in.

"You can help by leaving my father's house." Daniel commanded. The lady left, but not before pouting her smudged lips.

Daniel helped me, as we took Genesis to his room. Once Daniel was gone, I laid Genesis harshly on his king size bed. I pulled off his converse, his wrist watch and also his man bracelets. I also unbuttoned his white shirt, so he could sleep in a comfortable manner.

I turned to leave, but stopped immediately when I heard Genesis mumbled in his sleep. I walked closer to his bed, to hear him more clearly.

"M-Mother," Genesis kept on repeating that word. I looked at his handsome face, that held so much sadness. I decided to reach for his face when... Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith began too play. I quickly left Genesis' room, so as to not wake him up from his sleep.

I closed his door gently as I retrieved my phone from my back pocket. I looked down at the caller ID to see the name; Chy-Di-Ma, before pressing the answer button.

"Where the hell are you?!" Chidinma screamed, almost destroying my eardrums.

"Well hello to you too," I said sarcastically.

"Itoro," Chidinma warned.

"Still at the Valentine's," I sighed.

"It's Ten-thirty Itoro," Chidinma scolded "You can't come back this late, it's dangerous."

I rolled my eyes, "I realised that. I'm gonna ask Daniel, if I could stay the night."

"Alright babe, just be save okay." And with that, Chidinma hung up.

"You can stay the night if you want," I gasped in shock as I turned to see Daniel, leaning against a wall. "It's quite late."

I nodded, "I can sleep on the couch."

"There's a room prepared for you by father," Daniel smiled down at me, "Come with me." I nodded as I walked behind Daniel, but I couldn't stop my mind from wondering...

What exactly was Genesis dreaming about?

************************************************************************************************************

A/N Hey guys it's me, your amazing and shy author.

I'm here to teach you guys a new magic trick I learnt today. Now it's like this; gently touch that star button by the left, it gonna magically turn orange. Doubt me, try it!

Don't be a ghost reader guys, comment and vote so I'll know you exist. I don't bite ;-)

Much love,

X

-Eddy