❤Chapter 36❤

Hey guys, please to announce that C.R.U.S.H just hit 10k views!

This chapter is dedicated to AnneOdusanya she's just a Darling, and ComforterPeace her comments are hilarious. Check out her novel, spoil sport

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Bolaji, Gerald, Chidinma and I, walked into the Valentine's residence. A police truck was located right in front of the house, and two police men were guarding the front door.

Musa ran towards Bolaji and I, and began to stammer. "W-Why p-police d-dey h-here?" Musa asked Bolaji.

"Everything's okay, Musa." Bolaji said to Musa. "Just go into your house, and don't open the gate for anyone."

"I can't o," Musa said truthfully. "Me, I'll follow you people."

"Musa, you ca__"

"Just let him come with us," I said to Bolaji.

Bolaji sighed, before nodding his head. "Come on Musa, let's go in."

We all walked into the mansion, to see four extra police men plus the main officer in charge of the case, in the living room. Genesis looked at me, then back to the officer.

"About time," Genesis mumbled to himself.

The officer in charge of the case, cleared his throat before speaking. "Since everyone is present here, let's get down to business." He then turned to Genesis' father. "I've found series of evidence concerning you Mr Ozoh Valentine, about the kidnap and rape of young miss Samuels." The officer said pointing at me.

"Mr officer," Mr Valentine voiced out, "I don't know what you and your men are doing in my house. Don't come in here, and start throwing allegations at me!" He yelled at the top of his voice, which surprised me. I haven't heard him yell before. I looked over at Genesis, and he was as surprised as I was.

"Do you, know a gang called 'gun killed'?" The officer, asked Mr Valentine.

"No, I don't." Mr Valentine simply answered. The officer, smiled at himself before clearing his throat.

"Do you know Mr Andrew Rotimi? Twenty-three years old, your son's best friend__"

"Ex," Genesis said immediately.

"My apologies," The officer said to Genesis, then averted his eyes back to Mr Valentine. "Ex best friend?"

"Am I supposed to?" Mr Valentine, asked the police man. Chidinma and I looked at each other, before looking back at Mr Valentine. This was getting serious.

The police officer began to laugh, as he walked back and forth. He snapped his fingers, and two of the police men at the sitting room, immediately stood upright and saluted the officer in charge, before walking out of the living room. I looked at Genesis, and realized that he was stealing glances at me.

"Move it!" We heard all of a sudden. We all turned to see one of the police man pointing a gun at Andrew and the other, pointing a gun at - who I thought must be Scorpion.

The police men pushed them to the sitting room, and forced both Scorpion and Andrew, to be on their knees. All this time, the police men never stopped aiming their guns at them.

"So Mr Valentine," The officer in charge began, "Do you know this guys?"

"I don't," Mr Valentine replied shortly.