❤Chapter 18❤

Above is a picture of Daniel ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

I sat on a bench at the back of Mr Valentine's mansion, as I tried to do my 'Cost Accounting' assignment. I'm good at Statistics but hate the lecturer, that's why people ain't surprised if they see an A or AB in statistics in my grade. But you see Cost Accounting, I hate that subject with passion. Hated it in secondary school and still hates it in the University.

"Gush this is so frustrating!" I released a frustrated sigh. The highest I had gotten in Accounting, was a B. They was this one time I had a BC, and I didn't even complain.

"They are people living here you know?" I whipped my head, to see Genesis looking down at me with amused gaze.

"S-Sorry," I said nervously. I've been more nervous around Genesis, ever since I found out he was best friends with Andrew. Who would want to be friends with that troll?

"What are you doing?" Genesis asked, with a little hint of concern in his voice. I've noticed lately that Genesis has been growing in on me. I mean he's still rude, but not as rude as before. These days, he acknowledges me both at his home and at school.

"A-Accounting," I stuttered as I looked down at my paper. My crush on this guy was getting stronger day by day, and I can't stop feeling that way towards him.

"Let me have a look," I looked at him with stunned eyes.

"Really? You really want to help?"

"Should I leave?" He asked dryly. I quickly shook my head in a frantic manner.

"N-No, I really need the help."

"Great," He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, "Scoot over."

I quickly move, to create more space for him on the bench. He looked at the accounting statement, before clearing his throat.

"You're on the right track Itoro, you seem to know what you're doing." 

"Really?" I asked stunned, "I was just using the examples as a guide." Genesis nodded his head.

"Give me your pen for a sec," Before I could hand over my pen to him, Genesis hand reached for mine. I felt my heart skipped, as I lifted my gaze to meet his warm brown eyes. The more I looked at him, the more I could see his father's features. He looked more of his Dad, than Daniel. And the more I think about it, Daniel doesn't look like Mr Valentine, except from having his skin tone.

"A-hem!" Genesis cleared his throat, as he got hold of the Lucky pen. "Listen carefully."  Genesis, started explaining the statement in a white worksheet but I couldn't concentrate. How could I, a gorgeous boy was sitting beside me and you expect me not to stare at his face? Yeah, not happening.

Still staring at his face, an image of Andrew came into my line of vision. Why did Andrew suddenly appear back into my life? And worst, he's friends with Genesis. One thing's for sure, I won't give room for the likes of him.

"Itoro!" I snapped my head back to reality as I looked at Genesis. He was looking at me with amused eyes as a smile plastered on his face. "I've been calling you for three times now."

"I'm sorry..... What?" I asked him.

Genesis sighed as he dropped the pen on the worksheet, "They are two ways of preparing the statement, I just solved it in a simpler method. Use the worksheet and if you need any help, you know my room."

I nodded my head quickly, "Thank you Sir."

"Genesis," Genesis said as he got up and dusted his jeans with his palm, "You call my brother by his first name, it's only fair you do the same with mine."

Oh my God, I almost shrieked. We are at first name bases!

"One more thing Itoro," Genesis smirked as he stood in front of me. He leaned down so he could be of the same height with me as his lips brushed my ear. "Day dream about about me when you ain't studying." He straightened his self into his full height as he patted my shoulder. Within seconds, he was already strolling into the mansion.

So he knew I was day dreaming about him.

I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face. But something came into my line of vision again, making me to turn the sweet smile on my face into a disgusting frown.

Andrew Rotimi.

************************************************************************

A/N     Hey guys, here's another chapter.

Don't forget to comment. I love me some comments :-)

And also vote, make that star glow.

Much love,

X

-Eddy