Chapter 026

We went to the dancefloor and I had my first dance with Raphael Perez. Everyone was looking and I couldn’t be more happier. I mean, I’m not thinking of a romantic relationship with this guy, but it’s kind of good to know to meet another person who makes you look like you’ve lost nothing.. no one.

“I really owe you a lot..” I whispered to Raph.

“Yeah, you owe me big time.” He grinned.

“Yeah, I know.” I smiled at him. “Thanks a lot.”

“Oh come on, let’s enjoy the night. Bukas mo nalang ako pasalamatan.” He winked at me and spinned me around. So medyo nabigla ako kasi we were doing a slow dance kasi nga first dance diba? So medyo nabigla talaga ako and even yung magpartners sa gilid ko. Napatingin ako sa kanya. Then he pulled me back again and he chuckled. “Oh, sorry.” He said. I chuckled with him nalang din.

“Small world, don’t you think?” He smirked.

“Yeah, indeed.”

“The first time I saw drinking coffee at the shop, you were with those two guys I just met.”

“Really?”

“I noticed.. you’re more intimate with the other guy though.. than Vincent.”

“You mean..”

“Rhys.” He whispered.

I moved my eyes away from his gaze para maitago ko ang storya sa likod ng aking mga mata.

“And you know what, the second time I saw that girl, she was crying.. so hard. Sa tingin mo, dahil kaya sa lalaking yun?” He moved his eyes to Rhys’ direction and I followed his gaze. I saw Rhys dancing with Gabby and I couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy.

“Y-Yeah.” I whispered to Raph.

“Hindi ko alam kung anong storya ninyong dalawa, but I have a big feeling that he’ll regret this whole thing.” He smiled at me. Natawa ako ng konti kay Raphael. Hindi ko alam, pero feeling ko alam na alam niya kung anong nangyayari.

“Alam mo, your eyes doesn’t shine anymore.”

“Ha?”

“Compared sa first time kitang nakita with those two guys, your eyes were the brightest at pakiramdam ko, it was screaming of happiness. The second time I saw you, it was kind of fading.”

“Second time? Yun na ba yung umiiyak ako?”

“Hindi. Kasama mo si Vincent nun.”

“Nandun ka din?”

“Yeah. I always drink coffee there.” He smirked.

“Eh bakit dun pa? Malayo naman yun sa school mo?”

“Hmm, maybe kasi I was waiting to see that ‘girl’ I’ve seen before?”

“It’s not me, right?”

“Wrong.”

“Aisshh, Raph naman eh. That’s not even a joke!” I scowled at him.

“Hahahaha. Anyway, yun nga.” He looked at Rhys again. “He’s actually looking at you.” He smiled at me.

“Oh.”

“Bakit naman kasi hinde, napakaganda mo kaya. Probably, nagsusumamo na yun.” He laughed. “Goodluck.” He leaned and whispered on my ear.

Then suddenly, switch partners. I was surprised when I found myself in Rhys’ arms and smiling face.

“Hey.” He said while smiling.