8

Harry's POV
It's almost Louis's birthday! We have been together for 6 months now and Christmas Eve is just in 2 weeks! I need to give him a good gift and an awesome party should be held right in our dorm. That is of course if I don't get sick like usual. I always get sick when the Holidays are around and I can't do that when Louis's birthday is at stake. He is turning 23 this year, and yes he's 3 years older than me. I did turn 20 this year, but Louis wasn't around to celebrate since we haven't met yet. BUT! I'm here to celebrate his.

Okay so the thing that I had planned was:
In the morning, we will get the whole group together. Zayn, Liam, Niall, Shawn, Louis, and I will have a party bus rented to us. We will go ice skating and play with the snow for as long as Louis wants to. We will then go see the lights and the fireworks show that was scheduled for the night of Christmas Eve. We will come back to our dorm which will have the party all set up at. He will have the time of his life. It will be perfect! Oh, and we will end the night with some hot and steamy birthday sex~

God, if my immune system screws up and I get sick before my boyfriends birthday comes up, then I will go up there and I will sue your ass! Still love and appreciate you though!

I've coughed in a total of 5 times, but I'm fine. Yes, I am counting, but don't make fun of me. This is my Lou that I'm talking about. I want to be all healthy for his birthday. I can't be sneezing, sniffling, or coughing on his birthday. I know how I am when I'm sick. When I know that I'm sick, I would just stay in bed. I would feel sore in my entire body, so I would not move from my bed. That would be my one and only sign, so only time will tell.

I hopped from my bed and got dressed for today and made sure that the hockey's that Louis gave to me last night were not visible. Don't want people thinking badly of my Louis. I wore a pretty revealing outfit, but it's only for my lovely boyfriend.

I looked through my shoes and chose to wear my knee-high black boots

I looked at the outfit and smiled at the view of it. However, I feel like as if I'm missing something....

Oh that's right! A picture for Louis!