24

Louis's POV
"So there will be 0 tolerance for cheating. Meaning no phones, ear buds, smart watches, and no backpacks." My exam instructor told us and I internally groaned. This week we have exams and I absolutely hate testing.

Not because of the fact that I have to use so much knowledge, but it's because of my boyfriend. Harry was placed way across the room and it sucks that I won't have that pretty in my lap for as much as I pleased. It also sucks because it's a monday, and yes, you can call me Garfield if you want....

I looked back at him and he smiled at me and mouthed 'You can do this' it made me smile that he had this much hope in me. He's never the type to ever give up on another person, in fact, he will be the first one on your support team. He would be cheering you on and he would never allow you to have any doubt.

I even remember how last night I told him that I knew that I was going to fail and he scolded me and gave me the longest speech about the amount of intelligence that I have, and he pressed kisses to my head, repeating the sentence 'With this kiss, you have more self-confidence!' It was absolutely adorable and he stopped when he was close to fall asleep.

I had to carry him yo bed that night, and he whispered 'I believe in you' before he went to sleep. Just from that, it gave me a boost of confidence, but then again, I wanted Harry to be by my side as I take this test. No I'm not the type to cheat on a test. I just want that boy who gave me the most support in my life to be by me, so that I can push through and do my best.

The teacher looked at me and I can tell that she had doubt in me, she was that one teacher that would put their students down. All except for Harry of course. I heard someone get up from their seat and as they approached my desk, they had me look up at them.

It was Harry of course. I smile at him and he leaned down a bit before he kissed me. "I believe I  you Lou," He told me before he picked up our scantron from the teachers desk. He placed mine on my desk and continued making his way to his own desk that was far away from mine.

"Now, when you are finished, you are allowed to get your things and talk, but only to the people who are finished. Take your time, but don't stay on one question. Move onto the next if you're stuck, or make an educated guess." My teacher told us before she allowed us to start. I opened it and took a breath before I rested the tip of my pencil on the test and started to work.

25 minutes later

I was finally finished and I was actually pretty proud of the answers that I chose. I turned my test in and I picked up my bag. I looked at the back and saw Harry on his phone. I smiled and walked back there. "Wanna sit on the floor?" I asked him and he shrugged before he got out of his seat and we walked to the back wall.

I sat down and looked at my baby before I patted in my lap which was the normal spot where he would sit. He got down and moved onto my lap. I looked at his outfit and smiled a bit more. He just looked so cute and innocent.

"Wanted to make a last few impressions before shool is over huh?" I asked him and he nodded, "The last few days are always the days where I want to look really nice. I asked Nick if I could and he said that it was no biggie since it is the end of the year," He explained as he twiddled with the skirt part of his outfit.

"I'm not complaining love. You look like a cute little kid that's attending school, so innocent and pure, " I told him as I touched the fabric softly. "I am so not any of those things," He joked. "Oh I know, that Q&A video the other day was indefinite proof of that. My baby was quite horny, wasn't he?" I asked him and he laughed before he nodded his head.