18

Harry's POV
"Today, I want you guys to start something that you know that you never really thought of ever doing," My English teacher told us and I looked up from my phone. "I know that this is not what you expected out of this class, but I want you guys to try something new and see if that certain thing can be a part of your life as well.

Like you may be into being in the singing business, but also be a writer, or something like that. I want you guys to do this for a few weeks and I want you to tell me if this thing is for you or not. I'll walk around with a hat with slips in it and on that slip will be the activity that you will be doing." She told us as she picked up the hat and started to walk around with it. She came up to me and I picked one out. "YouTuber...interesting." I said with a smile.

"Futbol player...but I already do this?" Louis said as he read his slip to the teacher. "Well...I guess you and Mr. Styles can work together," she said as  she walked off. "Nice!"I spoke with joy and Louis smiled.

"Alright, so I will  create the header and you create all of the info." I told him as I was getting my phone. "What will you be doing love?" He asked as he rubbed my back. "Just making a few things that could go well with the headline. One side will be a picture of ys, bit rhe other side will be something that I've made a long time ago. If you don't like it, then I can change it." I told him as I moved and typed in a few things and showed the final result to him.

"And what made you think that I was going to hate it, sun? It was made by you afterall and it looks great," He said as he looked at it a bit more

"And what made you think that I was going to hate it, sun? It was made by you afterall and it looks great," He said as he looked at it a bit more. "Really? You don't think it's bad at all?" I asked and he shook his head before kissing my cheek a few times, making me blush and giggle at the same time.

"So this will be the headline for our channel, so I'll leave you with the info." I told him as I downloaded my work and opened up my emails so thst I can sent the photo to myself, so when I send it, then all that I'll have to do is open my laptop and upload the photo on the YouTube app.

I picked up my bag and pulled out my red laptop thst was given to me on my 15th birthday. I opened it and it displayed my background for when you have to log in in order to get to the homescreen. "Do you actually have the letter L as your screensaver?" Louis asked. "I haven updated it yet and since I liked you, hut had no sense of what you looked like, I just used a font to make an L look really fancy and left it at that. Don't you date judge me on it either," I said with a pout as I typed my password in.

I saw the notification come in and I clicked on it, to see my email to myself. I clicked on it and I clicked on the attached image. I downloaded it to my laptops folder and I went onto the YouTube website. I went into my setting and clicked on the 'Add new account' option and it automatically logged me out. "What do you want our account name to be?" I asked him and I looked back at him.

"Uh...I'm not really unique when it comes to makes so bare with me," He said as he thought about it for a bit before he started to type something. I looked at it when he was done and I tiled my head, "Did you think like Niall just now?" I asked him as I read the words 'Larry Stylinson' on the screen. "Yes I did and I kind of feel kind of dirty...." "When don't you feel dirty?" I asked as a way to tease him and he rolled his eyes.