16

Harry's POV
I was walking to cheerleading practice and I was kind of worried because Louis never came to any of our classes. He didn't even arrive to lunch. I don't know if what I said to him got to him, but I'm feeling so bad about it. Today cheerleading practice doesn't start till 6, so that meant that I won't be home till 8. I don't know if Louis is even going to show up to his practice, but if he does then I'm going to ask him where the hell did he run off to.

"Harry!" Liam shouted and I screamed. He scared the living hell out of me, and it was so unexpected. I looked as he ran up to me. "Um...did you see Louis at all today?" He asked and I sighed before shaking my head no. "Oh...well did he ever tell you about his addiction?" He asked, and I looked at him this time with no froen, but with even more worry, "What? What addiction?" I asked him and he sighed before he looked down.

"Before Louis met you, he was depressed, and I mean, he wants to die type of depressed. He would have these packs of cigarettes with him and there are times where he would just stare and qw were terrified if he was going to burn himself or something.

We were so close to sending him to rehab, but when he met you, he went to school with a smile on his face the very next week. When people talked about his sexuality, he would just say, "Definitely don't regret it eirher. I'm in love!" He literally fell in love with you in only one week and you caused that much in his life that he isn't afraid of anything anymkre. He isn't afraid to be himself or do anything." He told me and my heart grew 3× bigger.

"So he's doing it again?" "I'm guessing whatever is going on between the two of you drove him to that bad habit. He swore it off, but he told us that he will go back if you and him were to break up or if something bad was to happen to you, and you weren't doing anything about it." He said and I looked down before I told him everything that happened this morning. "Oh...well I see why he's going back. He's that whipped over you Harry." "I kno-"

"No, you don't know. If you knew, then you wouldn't have given up. When you told him that you were done, he broke at that point. He was crying Harry. Louis was so weak when you said those things to him. You have a life-threatening cancer Harry, and he wants to save you.

He wants to save you because of two reasons. Reason one: you saved his life from himself. Reason two: He loves you and he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. He already lost his mother. He doesn't want to lose his lover too. None of us would be happy or just 'move-on' if you gave up and passed. We would all be depressed. We would think of you every night and cry ourselves to sleep. Louis might just never sleep again if he doesn't end his own life.

Your family is the same way too. We all love you and care for you and if you left us, then all of our lives would be pretty much Satan on earth. Even though there are people who don't know how to react to your news, they still love you because of your personality. You are just going to have to tell the world that you have cancer, and you are fighting it the best way that you can.

You need to tell the world that you are going to beat this and that God is going to have to wait another 60 or something years. Because Harry Edward Styles is here to stay. You need to tell the haters that they are weak compared to you, because you are in a war and that means that you are in fact much stronger than them. Tell them tonight through Instagram. You have millions of people who follow you, so they will hear your voice.

Please do it Harry...please," Liam pleaded and I wiped my eyes before nodding my head. Liam brought me into a hug and whispered, "We have your back Harry, and we will fight this war with you. Just keep fighting." "O-okay," I hiccuped before I pulled away and picked up my bag before walking away.

I can do this...just tell everyone about how I feel...no biggie...right?

I walked up to my door and I used my key to get inside. I texted my coach that something personal came up and I couldn't make it. I turned on the living room lights and saw thst Louis wasn't there. With me thinking that he was sleeping in his room, I took a deep breath before opening my Instagram and pressed the 'Go live!' button. I smiled at the screen and say comments already rolling in.