9

Harry's POV
3 days until Louis's birthday and guess who's sick? Me...God this sucks...I really wanted to be healthy for his special birthday, but now I can't. I'm stuck in bed and I can't move since my body is so sore. I woke up like this, so Louis haven't seen me yet. I've actually been staring at the ceiling, coughing and thank god I've got enough energy to grab the nearest trash can. I've been coughing, sneexing, throwing up, and I've been feeling so much pain. With my nose acting all crazy and my throat dry as fuck. I groaned as I threw up once again.

I heard a soft knock coming from my bedroom door and I spoke weakly, "Come in..." Louis was the one who came in of course. He walked to my bed and moved some of my hair from my face. "Your sick?" He asked and I nodded weakly. "I'm so sorry...I wanted to be all sick free for your birthday. I had so much planned too, an-" "It's okay love, you don't need to be sorry. I would rather take care of you than celebrate a birthday. Your health is much more important to me.

"But it's your birthday...and it's Christmas eve..."I said, feeling ashamed that I keep myself well in order to make Louis happy and all special...now it's all gone.

"I'm aware of that lovely, but you are sick, and my job as your boyfriend is to keep you happy and healthy at all costs." He told me with his cute smile. I smiled weakly and he got up from my bed. He walked to my bathroom to grab the medicine. He handed my 2 pills of DayQuil and I took them without any hesitation. I grew tired withing the 30 minutes and Louis allowed me to rest. He placed a heating pad on my forehead before he walked out. I was so happy to know that the love of my life is actually willing to sacrifice these upcoming special days just to take care of me and help me get better.

I closed my eyes and allowed my body to rest. I dreamt about my Louis and it was a nightmare because he was cheating on me while I was ill and out from my sight. It scared me and I knew that it wasn't real since in the real world, Louis loves me and I know that he would never do such things to me and my heart. I have a small amount of trust issues. I know that I shouldn't be having that while being with Louis, but sometimes that trait of mine is uncontrollable. I love him to bits and shit, but this is something that has been something that's been born with me for a while now.

I was able to move in this dream, so when I was hearing noises from Louis's room, I got up and walked up to his door. I opened it to see Louis's fucking some random guy that I don't know. I dropped to my knees, and that's when 'Louis' finally noticed me and grinned before shouting "Harry, wake up! Harry baby! You need to wake up!" I startled awake to see myself in the hallway and Louis was clinging onto my shoulders. "What happened darling? You just walked out of your bedroom from out of nowhere," He told me while looking at me worringly.

"What are you doing?" He asked and he looked at me confused, "I was making you some soup, but I heard your door open, so I was suprised to see you walking, knowing that you're sore when your sick," He explained and I nodded my head. "Are you hurting?" He asked and I was...feeling alot of pain all over my body, so I just nodded again. He picked me up bridal-style and carried me back to my room. I saw my nightstand to see a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup on a plater. There was also orange juice right next to the bowl. He tucked me into my bed and had me sit up before he placed the plater on my lap.

"What were you dreaming of? You looked pretty upset. Like as if you were about to cry," He asked and I sighed. "You know that I have slight trust issues, so I had a dream that you were having....sex with another guy, and when you saw me...you grinned, but didn't do anything else...since you woke me up," I explained it to him while having a raspy voice and coughs in between segments. "Oh...well, you don't have to worry about something like that happening, I swear. You are the only one that I'm attracted to. I mean, the others are just into me for the fame and money, but you're into me because you know me and you love me for me. I love you Harry, and I love you only," He spoke and I was a smiling mess.