23

Louis's POV
"Are you boys ready for this ALL truthful Q&A?" I asked everyone. Harry nodded before he kissed my cheek. "Didn't have do that to show him that you're ready?" Zayn said as a joke. "I know, but his face just looks too sweet that I couldn't help it." Harry responded as he kissed my cheek three more times.

"Anyways, we're ready," Liam said. Today Harry and I are doing a Q&A with friends! It's going to be with: Niall, Shawn, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and I. It's going to be truthful too, so there will be 0 lies told.

"Okay first question: If you were to...next question..." "No Lou, what was that question?" Harry asked me. "But babe...." "We made a promise to the fans," He reminded me and I huffed. "You're lucky that we love you guys. Okay...If you were to be with anyone else in this video that is not your boyfriend, then who would you choose? And you can't choose no one," I said with a sigh.

"Okay, I'll go first...um," Harry moved his head so that he could look at the others. "I think...I think I would choose Niall." "Right back at you Styles," Niall said before the two of them high fived. "I think that I would pick Shawn. Shawn seems like a good guy to date," I said with a shrug. "You too Tomlinson, you seem trusting." Shawn told me and the two of us fist bumped.

"Uh...I would actually date Ha-" "Nipe, he's mine!" Niall declared as he glared at Zayn jn a joking way of course. "I would pick Harry since he's a really cute lad." Zahn finished and honestly, my jaw clenched at that. "I think I would pick Harry since he seems to be that amazing boyfriend that you would want in your life," Liam then answered.

"Well, I am! However, Louis already has me as his own," Harry said with a bright smile and he looked at me. "And that's the best thing that could ever to happen to me," I added and he giggled. "Okay...next question?" Zayn questioned. "Um...who do you see as your future husband?" Harry read out and he grabbed my hand. "Future husband, future father of my children, future lover for eternity!" He immediately answered.

"Well, you already know my answer," I said before I laid a kiss on the back of Harry's hand and held it at my lips for a bit longer before the rest of them answered.

"We aren't really at that stage to declare something like that," Niall said truthfully. "Still young, you know?" Shawn questioned. Harry just shrugged, "I mean, I'm still young, and I'm able to declare that I want Louis to be the one who I marry, and we've only been together for nearly a year."

"Yeah, we are all a bit young to say who we marry, but we still do it, you know? Like Zayn and I have only been together for 2 years and I would say that I see him in my future." Liam said and Niall just shrugged. "Alright, well we won't put judgement on your relationship, so let's just move onto the next question," Harry said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Alright, who's the most stylish?" I asked and we all looked at Harry. "That's not true!" "Babe, you are wearing makeup for just the cideo. We aren't even going anywhere today." I told him. "And there are your clothes," Zayn added as he pointed at the fabric on Harry's body.

 "And there are your clothes," Zayn added as he pointed at the fabric on Harry's body