20 (Short)

Harry's POV
"Today is a Q&A based on our love life! I asked you all to enter questions that related to the both of us, and we are going to answer. However, I'm going to need to get dressed before we get started. Plus, I need to wake Lou up to give me my shot."

"Don't need to love. My alarm did it for me." I squeaked at Louis's voice coming from out of nowhere. "Jesus Lou..." I said as I slowed my heart beat a bit slower. "Sorry darling," He said with a small laugh.

I rolled my eyes and say on my bed as he started to get my shot prepared. He wiped my shoulder with alcohol before he secured the area. He then picked up the syringe and placed it in the cleaned spot, slowly putting it in my arm and injected the cure into my blood.

"You see how rude and mean he is? He doesn't kiss me good morning, he didn't even say good morning, just shot." I said with a joking glare at him. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled before he leaned over and kissed me softly before removing the syringe.

"Good morning sun," He said before he kissed me again. I smiled and scooted a little closer to him as I kissed back. "Morning Lou," I spoke softly as I placed a warm hand on his chest and got onto his lap.

"Well babe, if you wanted to film a sex scene for Niall, then we can definitely do so," He responded as he placed the palms of his hands on my bum. "You both wish," I said with a giggle as I got off of him and walked to my closet. 

"See, you are the mean one in this relationship," Louis said he groaned and laid on the bed. "Whatever Lou. Turn the camera off, please?" I asked as I took an outfit out.

 Turn the camera off, please?" I asked as I took an outfit out

Louis saw it and smiled before he moved to do what I asked. "No sex right now, we have a Q&A to do." I told him as I began to get dressed. "Can you at least wear one of your toys?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. "How....how can you ask me something so perverted and I still can't resist that look..." I questioned as I looked at him. "Because you really love me," He said with a hopeful smile.

I shook my head and walked to my bed in only lingerie. I sunk to my knees and took out my pink box which had my toys in and I passed it to him. "You can pick the toy out, but it can't be noticable for the camera to see. I'll be getting dressed while you do so." I told him as I walked away to put my outfit and makeup on.

"Ooh, I like this one

"Ooh, I like this one..." Louis a said and I 2ante do curse at myself because I knew that he was going to have me be put through something that was going to torture me like as if I was lit on fire.

I looked back into my room to see him pull out something pink....oh no. The toy that he picked out is one of the most torturing yet the most pleasurable toy that could ever be in your body...especially with me who has kinks like mad.

"Um...so you want me to wear that?" I asked him as I walked into the room. He looked at me and all he did was grin which gave me my answer. "Lou..." I whined. "See I want you to call my name, but moan it instead, so how do you work this thing?" He asked me and I groaned. It was my fault for giving him the freedom of picking the toy out. God, why did I let him pick it?!?

I picked my phone off of the counted and I unlocked it. "It's controlled by an app..." I told him.as I showed it to him. "Oh?" He asked and all I did was nod shyly. "So if you press your finger here..." I said as I placed my thumb at the bottom of the screen. "It's vibrates slowly, and as you move your thumb up the screen..." I showed him. "It's will increase the vibration. God this is going to suck..."

"So what if I just tap it?" He asked me as he took my phone. "It will just give it a jolt, you know? Just try it," I said as I sat next to him. He nodded and tapped my phone and he grinned when he felt the vibrator go off a littl. "This is going to be so much fun!" He cheered as he passed my the pink object that is going to kill me and please me at the same fucking time.

I looked at him, then at the vibrator, and I sighed before I walked back into the bathroom. I looked at my shorts and pulled them down, along with my panties and I put the pink vibrating object....wait. "Lou, not yet!" I called. "Just testing it love!" He called in response. I rolled my eyes and put the ob1into my hole, letting out a small gasp as if was inserted before I covered it with my panties and shorts.

I asked back into my room, but when the vibrator started going off pretty fast, I let out a loud moan and hopped right into Louis's lap. "L-Lou..." I moaned into his neck as I grinded in his lap. "Baby, we have the video, remember?" He reminded me with a grin. "Then...r-remove...fuck," I gasped as I bit his neck to hold in the moans. "You just sound so hot babe," He whispered before he stopped the vibrator.

"Thank..thank...you," I gasped. "Do you like this baby?" He asked and I couldn't help but nod. The only thing that was bad about this was that the person in control of it would stop pleasing me. "Can...can you...shit," I moaned at the end because he started the vibrating again. I breathed into Louis's neck as he got up and picked up the camera. I kept my legs around him as he stopped the vibrator.

"I don't...I don't want...want you to stop," I whined as I let out a hot breath. "Patience is a virtue baby. Just wait and daddy will take great care of you," He whispered back to me as he walked down the stairs.

This is going to be a long video...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡