19

Harry's POV
It's spring break and I just have 0 clue as to what I'm going to do for the two weeks that we have off. Right now I'm stuck on figuring out what I should wear for the day. It's hot out, so I'm obviously going to wearing something revealing, but I don't want it to be too revealing since Louis is the protective and jealous type of boyfriend. I had the camera in my room, so I groaned and decided to start our vlog.

"Hey guys! I know that Louis isn't with us right now, but that's only because he's in his own room. However, I need your help. It's spring break and it's like very hot our and I need to wear something for when we are going outside. Louis is a really good boyfriend, he really is, but he tends to get jealous whenever I wear something that shows off way too much skin, but I also like wearing something that reveals skin especially if it's under the blazing sun that is going to be hating on us for the next 2 weeks.

Which is frustrating me because I don't want to upset Lou, but I also want to wear something that I like. Let me show you guys something." I put the camera down on a small stand that was facing my closet. "Like I know that you guys won't be able to tell me verbally, but having the camera helps me decides a bit better if that made any sense." I spoke as I was looking through my clothes.

"These were the outfits that I would wear on sunny days before I started dating Louis." I told them and held a couple outfits up.

" I told them and held a couple outfits up

"

But now, I'm in a really healthy relationship and I'm hoping that it is kept that way, so I'm like going nuts on what to put on!" I sighed out of frustration. Then I heard a knock coming from my bedroom door. "Come in," I spoke as I walked back into my closet. My door opened and in walked in Louis.

"Hey Lou, can you hold the camera while I blow my brains out?" I asked as I looked through my clothes again. "Umm..no? What's wrong bub?" He asked as he picked up the camera. "I'm trying to figure out what to wear without having your protective and jealous side activating," I told him as I looked at him instead of the camera.

"What do you mean?" He asked me and I sighed. "I told them that when we were like 'friends with benefits' I would just wear revealing clorhes, but now I can't because you will get all protective for the people that would take a glance at me...I need help," I said with a pout. "Okay, well what's wrong with this one?" He asked as he pointed the camera at one of my pieces of clorhes. I looked and gasped, "How the hell did I not see that?!? I'm so slow..." "Yes you are  but you're also really cute, so the slow part doesn't apply anymore,"He said and I blushed.