😭13😭

Louis's POV
The funeral was outside and it came to the point where we could share our thoughts on my mum. I went after my sisters, and Harry was right by my side for emotional support. He kept his arms wrapped around one of my own. I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

"My mum...is a complete angel. She's always accepting of others and she is just so understanding. She was the first person that I came out too. She was the main parent that was always there, you know? Always there to help you with your stuggles, and always there to keep you happy and motivated.

She was the most supportive person that I've ever met...besides Harry of course. When it came to the insults about my sexuality, I would come home in tears. My mum would ask what's wrong and when I tell her what they said about me, she would just hug me and say.

'Don't listen to those liars, baby. They just want you to break, but don't ever let that happen. Don't let them break you. You are the most unique and the most talented person in this entire world. You are different, but that's okay. The only thing that should matter is your family's love and your future lovers love for you.'

Granted, I was still not okay, and she understood. That was until I was 16 and met a boy online. We met over Kik, and at first...I was hesitant. I know this is about my mother, but I figured that I should tell her the day where she was proven right. She told me that there are people out there who are different too, and that I will fall in love with them..." I tightened the grip that I had in Harry's hand, and he did it right back, eating that he was here and reassuring me that I can do it.

"I met him, and when we started to talk, I soon realized that I met another angel. We never shared names or shared what we looked like, but I knew that he was the one. Strange, I know, but I don't care. When I get online, he would ask how my day was and if it was going awful, he would brightened it all up with words of encouragement and a few memes. He never stopped until I felt better, and when I did, he would always say.

'Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.'

Only a month in...and I fell in love with him. I told my mother and she was a smiling mess. I don't think th as t I've ever seen my mother that happy. She looked even more happier than she was on her wedding days. She was just so happy that I was happy. Now that she's...gone...I'm sorry," I stopped because I was crying so much. Harry brought me into a hug.

"Can you speak for me?" I asked him in a low whisper. "But I-" "Please Harry?" I pleaded and he tightened his hug before saying a small, "Okay."

I stayed with him as he looked at my family. "Umm...I know that I'm not a part of this fa-" "You are!" Charlotte and Félicité declared in a shout and that made Harry smile a bit. "Okay...um...I have been with Louis for years now. We've been friends for 6 years before we started to date, and the one person that he'll talk about is Johanna. It made me happy to know someone who made him so happy. I may have not met her, but I just know that she was a beautiful and strong soul.

If she was able to make my Lou this happy, then she was already in my heart. Her and I have a dangerous disease, and I want to make her proud by beating it. I only found out about my leukemia on Louis's birthday, and I am taking care of that with the help of Louis. I promised to beat this for him and I'm making that same promise Johanna. I would also like to say this....: Harry faded out and looked at me before he looked at everyone again.

"The one thing that I have not told ayone I'd that I was actually born with a uterus. I am on brth control, but when I decide to stop, and when I decide to have a child with Louis...I want my first girl to be named Jay, in the memory of this woman," Harry said and walked over to my mother's casket and said, "Thank you for raising a beautiful family, and thank you for making Louis so happy. All of the love, Harry Styles."