26

Harry's POV
"So what are you guys planning on doing during the summer?" Niall asked asked as wee were all seated in the cafeteria. "My family made some partnership with Louis's family, so we will be in the US traveling, doing business, and have fun the best way that we can." I told him as I twirled one of Louis's hairs with one of my fingers.

"So I'm going to see you on TV quite a lot eh?" He then asked and we both nodded. "That's going to be one hell of a summer," Niall said with a dramatic sigh. "Not always. Only if they give off false facts is when we actually have to say something," Louis said.

"Do you guys have to speek in an interview or do you just speek on livestreams?" Niall then asked. "You know, you tend to ask a lot of questions...but we usually talk about them in interviews," Louis said.

"It's something that we are going to have to get used to if we want to be celebrities, you know. Addressing rumors, telling people about our personal loves since that is something that they all seem to be interested in. I mean, every anniversary post that I've made, there seemed to be many questions about our relationship," Harry told us. "We know darlkmg, but I just hope that there are days where we would have our own time together," I said with a shrug.

"There are many people who want thst, but fans are going to be a tad bit more involved into you life than they are already. It is going to get quite annoying though," Harry said a groan. "I just know that they are going to think that we broke up at so many points of our relationship..." Harry added as he massed with hairs at the back of my head.

"But Hazza, you already know the truth. You know that we are not ever going to be in a situation like that because it is very untrue." "I know, but it is still going to be annoying. Like 'Hey, are you and Louis Tomlinson still together?' Did I ever say that we weren't? If not, then keep the question to yourself," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Just because I don't make a post about you for a week or two, it does not mean that we are no longer together. It just means that there are a few things that I would need to post about. Not everything is going to be about you 24/7, you know. Like I ha-" "Baby?" "Huh?" He looked at me and I smiled at him fondly before I poked his nose.

"You and your rambling. It's cute, don't misread me there. There is just a limit where I am going to have to stop you," I told him before I rested my head on his. "Sorry...it's just the press thst annoys the hell out of me. They are good people and I know that they are doing what their bass wants them to do, but there should be limits on that, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"The press is very annoying. That is of course the one thing th-" "Guys, still right here," Niall said as he cleared his throat. "I didn't really want to have a deep conversation about press. All I asked was about the way of if and how you are going to handle it. I do think that it is extremely cute that the two of you are in your own little world, but you can't forget about me here. I'm still in the room," He said with a pout.

"Oh, sorry mate, didn't mean to do that. We just feel as though the press is a really good thing to talk about especially with a relationship like ours." "And I get that, I really do, trust me. Huge shipper right here. I'm the captain in fact, but that doesn't mean that you just stop talking to me. Being with the two of you is going to make my time be filled with hmjoy, but also boredom since all I'm doing is sit right here." Niall said. "Again, I'm sorry. We can talk about something else then," Harry told us and we nodded. "How about the party?"

"What party?" I asked and Harry smiled. "Niall and I love throwing parties when a school year ends. My reason is that it's the last day and we should be having the most fun at that point. However, Niall thought that we should throw the party since he's one year closer to freedom." Harry explained and I smiled.