17

Harry's POV
The next day was going to be my first day after my livestream from Friday. I don't know how people may react, but I have a boyfriend who is going to be by my side through all of it. I can never explain or describe how lucky I am feeling right now. Just last nigjt, we had a small bonfire. Louis burned his cigarettes and we had smores! I just felt so proud of him at that point and it made me want him to be proud of me. Which gave me another reason to fight this infection.

I rose out of bed and looked at Louis who was still sleeping. I smiled and leaned down to place my lips on his and when I started to feel him kiss back. I opened my eyes and pulled away. I see him slowly open his eyes and he looked over at me. "I like that wake up call a whole better than the alarm," He told me and I giggled. "Well, you needed to give me my shots, and I'm now getting used to waking up at this time," I told him with a heart-felt smile. "Well that's a good thing," He told me before kissing me one last time and getting my shots ready.

I lifted the shirt sleeve to one of his shirts and waited for my shot. Hey, have you ever felt like a cat wrapped in a blanket? Like as if you can just gather a million cotton balls and cover your body with them. If you do  then you know how I feel whenever I wear Louis's clothes. No I'm not exaggerating, it actually feels that warm and soft. "Are you going to wear my clothes today?" He asked as he inserted the needle into my skin. I hissed, but answered his question, "Yes, if you don't mind." I looked at him. He took the needle after he inserted the cure into my sytem.

He cleaned the spot where he put the shot in and he looked at me with his beautiful and sparkly and shiny blue eyes. "Of course I don't mind love. You look really adorable in my clothes," He told me as he looked up and down, checking me out. I blushed as I looked down at the oversized shirt covering my torso and goes down to my mid thigh.

"Been together for months and you are still blushy. Cute!" Louis cooed before he places many kisses on my cheek, making me giggle like a little kid getting tickled by their parents. Louis looked at me and we stared at one another and we had those stupid smiles on out faces. You know, the ones where you just received a text from your crush, telling you that they like you back. For my case, I already know how that feels because Louis is my crush and now he's my boyfriend. My life is fulfilled now! My heart is soaring high.

Louis lifted my legs up and he slid put on my sneakers for me. He then planted warm kisses on my smooth legs and I smiled at the sight if him. He is treating my like as if I'm the only gift in the world and I'm loving it. It makes me feel even more special than ever before. "I want to let you know, that no matter what anyone says in that school, I will still love you and stand by your side. You're my baby and I'll do whatever it takes for me to protect you and make you happy," He said as he held my hands.

I smiled before I let go of his hands, only to  cup his cheeks and bring his lips to mine. I kissed him and I felt the flowery flow of his lips moving at the same pace of mine. I felt the blooming petals of my heart as we kissed. I felt my heart beating faster and faster like it normally does whenever this amazing man is around. I felt my body grow weak as I felt his hands gliding on my waist. He lifted me and I swear to you rhat I felt like as if I was on a cloud. These feeling always run through my body whenever we are like this with one another. Hell, I feel this way whenever he's around me.

He just makes everything...brighter.

"Now I would love to take things further, but we still have school to get to lovely," Louis told me as he pulled away from me. I pouted, knowing that he would give me another kiss if I were to do this. He smiled at me with a fond stare before he gave me another kiss before he moved my body so that he was carrying me bridal style. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck for safety measures. He walked the two of us out of the room and we walked right into his room. He placed me softly on the bed before he went to the closet and changed into his clothes.