10

Harry's POV
Welp...that dream was full of false hope. I'm not saying that I didn't try, because we did. Louis and I followed all of the steps and help that we found on the web, but in the end...I'm still in bed and I'm still so sore. Louis's birthday is in 3 hours and I feel so bad that I won't be able to be mobile to actually spend it with him. He keeps telling me that it's okay, but I can't help but feel that way.

"Baby?" Louis asked as he entered my room. I just sniffled and wiped the tears away from my eyes. He walked to my bed and sat right next to me. He wiped the tears away and caressed my cheek. "Now why are you crying love?" He asked me with his cute face looking at me with so much love and fondness. I sniffled again before I looked at him and said, "Your birthday is in 3 hours Lou, and I'm still sick as fuck..."

He sighed and leaned down to place a kiss on my cheek. "Harry, your health is what truly matters to me right now. If you were sick and we were still in that texting stage, then I would've been in my room, texting you non-stop to see if you are alright. You mean a lot to me and if your not feeling good, then neither am I," He said as comfort before he started to....get in be with me?

"What are you doing Louis?" I asked as I looked over at him. He smiled before he said, "My baby is not feeling well, so that means that I'm not feeling well either," He then pretended to cough as he laid right next to me. I giggled and smiled at him. I turned my body so that it was facing his. "Why though?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You said that you wanted to be with me for my birthday, now you can do just that," He said and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his warmth. He grabbed the remote that was on his side and he switched on the tv. "A whole day relaxing with you is going to be great!" He cheered as he turned to different channels to see what he might want to watch.

"I'm still confused as to why you're doing this?" "Well one: if you're going to be in bed during my birthday, then there is no point in me celebrating." "There is a po-" "Harry, if I were to celebrate my birthday while you're sick, then I'm not going to have any fun. I'll be too busy missing you and worrying about you." He said as he moved me so that I was laying on his chest. "You'll get sick Lou..." I told him with a sigh.

"Then you'll spend the day with me in bed." He replied with a grin. I just sighed and grabbed his hand, tracing the tattoos that he had on them. I've been thinking about getting one, but Louis doesn't want me to because it'll change my beautiful skin. "Hey Lou..." "Hmm?" "I want a tattoo that matches yours." "But Harr-" "Hear me out first." I told him and slowly and I mean, VERY slowly got out of bed and had my back facing his.

"I'm thinking of getting the butterfly tattoo that went with your 'I'm is what it is' tattoo, and I want to put it right here..." I said and pointed at my lower back.

(It's not the tattoo, but that's the area that Harry wants the tattoo at.)

"What do you think?" I asked and turned to face him

"What do you think?" I asked and turned to face him. "I am honestly okay with that. It looks pretty sexy in my head. Now get back in this bed, I know that you're hurting right now," He told me and opened his arms for me. I smiled and got back in the bed with him. He moved the bedsheets so that it was covering the both of us since I was way too sore to do it myself.