Getting the Guests

A young girl in an oversized sweatshirt and leggings (image above) appeared in the middle of STAR Labs right in front of the three superhero teams. They were about to send Supergirl home after the whole "Elseworlds" incident, but they stopped when they noticed her.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Cisco asked her.

"All will be explained soon enough, Cisco." The girl responded, looking at everyone's shocked faces after she said his name. She then snapped her fingers and everyone on teams Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow fell unconscious, and appeared in a theater, still knocked out.

"Time to get the rest!" She exclaimed to herself.

------------

She appeared in the middle of the training room in the New York institute. Everyone that she needed was there. Alec and Magnus noticed her first. 

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Alec asked her, successfully getting the attention of the others in the process.

"Why does everyone always ask me that? All will be explained in due time, Alexander." Like with the superheroes, they looked at her shocked when she said that. She then snapped her fingers, and they all appeared in the theater with the others, the group of Shadowhunters unconscious.

"Time for another round." She said to the two groups in front of her, who were still unconscious.

------------

Lucky for her, the next group she needed was doing a reunion in Lima, so it wouldn't be that hard to get them all there. She appeared, and no one noticed her.

"Good! Everyone is here!" She yelled to the group of singers in front of her. Everyone looked at her puzzled, until Jake Puckerman spoke up.

"Who are you? And why are you saying that everyone is here? Not everyone is here." He told the girl. Everyone else in the room nodded in agreement.

"Well, then who isn't here?" She asked him.

"Marley and Mike aren't here." Jake told the young girl. She looked like she was trying to remember something, then a look of understanding crossed her face.

"Oh, them. I know exactly where they are." She told the group. Everyone looked at her confused. Next it was Sam who spoke up.

"Okay then. But seriously, who are you??" He asked her.

"Ugh. Why does everyone ask me that?! Like I told the others, all will be explained soon, Sam." Everyone looked at her shocked at the fact that she used his name. She then snapped her fingers, and they were all in the theater with the others, and all of the New Directions were unconscious. She snapped her fingers, and some chairs appeared. She snapped them again, and everyone was in there seat. But, for this, the front row was special. It was for the people that this would be focusing on. From left to right, the order in the front row was as so: Barry, Kara, Ryder, Blaine, and Magnus. That was also the order that they would be going in. Then the young girl realized something.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "I almost forgot someone!" She then snapped her fingers, and Cat Grant appeared, unconscious, in the seat right behind and in between Ryder and Kara.

"Time to start the show!!" She said, and a minute later, everyone woke up.

------------

A/N

Hey everyone! So, I've been reading a lot of these types of things recently, except I've been imagining them differently than they are, so I'm writing this how I've been imagining it. Hope you enjoy!

~Alex

562 words