The Best of John Constantine

"Oh shit. I forgot some people." Ally said.

"Who?" Sara asked her.

"Let's just say, one's from heaven, one's from hell." Ally hinted.

"Cas?" The Winchesters asked, guessing correctly. Ally nodded, and Laurel paled slightly. Ally looked over at the legends, seeing if they could guess.

"Hell... Neron?" Ally shook her head no.

"Mallus?" Wrong again.

"Oh, my god. Is it Savage?" Seriously, they suck at guessing. Ally looked at John.

"Oh, wait. It's Astra, isn't it." Constantine said, finally figuring it out.

"Ding ding ding!" Ally made a sound showing it was correct. She snapped her fingers, and the two appeared.

"What the crap?!?" Cas exclaimed. Dean and Sam went over to him, while Laurel just rolled her eyes. Astra looked around, confused, but then her eyes landed on him. On John Constantine. He was looking anywhere but at her. She just ignored him, not wanting to even look at the man who sent her to hell.

"Okay, that's an awkward silence. I'm just gonna have everyone sit down while I start up the video." Ally said, then the video started.

John: (Singing) Oh, one pill makes you larger, another one makes you small. And a pill that mother gives you, don't do anything at all.

[John chugs the rest of the bottle]

Gina: Wow Mick, that's a lot of alcohol. Even for you.

John: It's not 'Mick' anymore. I thought you would've understood that by now.

[Scene change]

[Screen shows a picture saying "The Best of: John Constantine" while "Monster" by Imagine Dragons plays in the background]

Garcia: So, it's 'John Constantine' now, huh?

John: Yeah.

[Scene change]

[The mirror breaks, while there is something writing "I'm coming for you, Johnny" in blood(?)]

Sara: John.

John: Hm?

Sara: Is that why you joined the Legends?

John: I thought I told you about that.

Sara: You could've just said that you needed protection.

Everyone was silent.

John: Oh, oh, bullocks.

[Scene change]

Sara: Gary, what do you want?

John: He's been with me, love. Oh, I need a word with you sorry lot. Now, who's brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon out of his bloody cage?

Prophet: What is that?

John: An ancient demon.

Laurel/Ruby: Demons aren't all bad, you know.

John: I'll agree with you when I meet a good one.

Laurel/Ruby: I am a good one, John.

Nate: Sara's.

John: Well you opened a door, love. And Mallus wasn't the only thing that got out.

Beth: Do I even want to know?

John: A killer unicorn, an evil fairy godmother, and a whole bunch of weird crap.

[Scene change]

John: Alright love, this, uh, might sting a bit.

[John starts speaking Latin, doing an exorcism, while throwing holy water on Nora Dhark.]

John: Go back to the place from whence thy come!

Mallus, in Nora's body: You cannot save this one, Constantine. You've already failed her, just like you failed Astra.

Astra: Glad to know I was brought up.

[John continues to speak in Latin, exorcising the demon from young Nora's body]

[Scene change]

John: Are you guys from the -uh- housing co-op? Because it's perfectly legal to win an apartment in a duel.

Garcia: It is?

John and Ava: Yes.

Cooper: How do you even know that?

John: I won that apartment in a duel.

Ava: I work for the government.

Ava: We're here about Sara Lance.

John: Right, well uh, Mrs. Veras, we will have to continue the ritual tomorrow. But, not to worry love, we'll have your son married in no time.

[END OF VIDEO]

"That was a rollercoaster from start to finish," Charlie said. 

"Okay, so, the next one is an episode of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior. It's mostly about Mick and his background, so that's why I'm showing it." Ally said, then started the next video.

A/N

Hey, y'all! So, I'm not dead! And I didn't abandon this story! Yay!!! 

I am so so so so so so so sorry for not updating, but my schedule has been kind of hectic recently, and I couldn't get access to the episode for the next chapter until earlier today, and I have been working all night to get the transcript done and get this chapter out for you guys!

So, again, I'm sorry!

I've also been having major writer's block for a couple of weeks now, and I haven't really been able to come up with anything for this story or any of my reaction stories recently. Sorry!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

See you in the next one (hopefully that will be soon)!

~Alex