Others

Ally snapped her fingers, sending home all of the glee kids and the shadowhunters, then she disappeared herself.

--In Quantico, Virginia--

"I know he didn't just disappear, Garcia!" Gina LaSalle exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Gina, but it's like he just went off the grid." Penelope Garcia replied.

"Well, he has to be somewhere. Keep looking, Garcia." Sam Cooper urged her on. (you guys see where I'm going with this yet?) A young girl, maybe 14 or 15, appeared in front of the group.

"Maybe you're looking at the wrong name." The girl said, startling those of the group that hadn't noticed her.

"Who the hell are you?" Johnathan 'Prophet' Simms asked.

"The real question is, what name am I saying you should look at, Prophet." The girl said.

"Two things. One, who are you? And two, what name should we be looking at?" Gina questioned her, as everyone was put on edge by the new appearance.

"1) My name is Alex. No you are not getting anything more about me than that. 2) Look for a John Constantine." Garcia looked up the name and gasped at the file.

" Garcia looked up the name and gasped at the file

Name: John Constantine

DOB: 10 May 1982

Place of Birth: Liverpool, England

Relatives: Mary Anne Constantine (Mother, Deceased)

Thomas Constantine (Father, Deceased)

Cheryl Masters (Sister, Deceased)

Tony Masters (Brother-in-Law, Deceased)

Gemma Masters (Niece, Alive)

Golden Boy (Twin Brother, Stillborn)

Occupation: Excorcist, Demonologist, Master of the Dark Arts

"Th-That's Mick! What is with his file?" Garcia asked. The rest of the team looked over the short file of their supposedly missing friend. 

"Before you ask any more questions, I can take you guys to him." Ally told the groups. They looked surprised, and then Cooper nodded his head, urging her to take them to him. She snapped her fingers, and they teleported to the theater.

When they got to the theater, they saw Mick Rory and John Constantine holding fire-based weapons, ready to fire at each other. 

"This is why I need to get an alarm system in here!" At the sound of her voice, the two boys disarmed themselves.

"Excorcist?" Gina.

"Demonologist?" Prophet.

"Master of the Dark Arts?" Cooper.