Unwanted Surprise

"Oh, um, I forgot to mention this before. I'm bringing someone else in. No one is allowed to kill him though!" Ally said to the groups, confusing them.

"Why would we want to kill them? Whoever it is?" Felicity asked her, speaking for everyone. Ally's eyes widened, remembering that Felicity was there.

"Oliver, you might want to hold back Felicity." 

"Why?" Oliver asked Ally, genuinely concerned for Felicity. 

"I would rather not get murdered," she replied. She then snapped her fingers, teleporting in a dazed and confused male human. (A/N I refuse to call him a man he is a horrible human being)

"COOPER?!?!" Team Arrow yelled. The glee kids looked at the person who appeared, and they all started shouting.

"HUNTER?!?!" They all screamed at him. Santana tried running at him, but the rest of her group held her back, and the same went with Felicity.

"Okay, I'm just gonna start the videos before someone gets killed." Ally said, glaring at Hunter.

"What the actual hell, Cooper? You get arrested, and then you almost get me arrested! How did you even get out of jail in the first place?!" Felicity screamed, startling everyone.

"Okay, I'm gonna do the next video and get rid of him as soon as possible so I can avoid as much damage as possible. Okay? Okay." Ally said, not waiting for any objections.

"How is it possible that I want to kill him even more than I already did?" Santana said, getting ready to run at him.

"Okay, looks like this was a mistake, and I am sending you home now. Bye, you psycho." Ally said, then he disappeared. "Okay, on a hopefully happier note, it's memes and videos, then I'm sending some of you home, then some more shit gets shown."