Bringing In Some People

"Oh! Sorry, before we start the next secret, I forgot some people!" Ally said. She then snapped her fingers, and 10 more people appeared.

"I'm sorry, but who are you guys?" Steve asked as politely as possible. Pepper was looking around, with her back to the group. She turned around, and all of the new directions, along with Kara and Barry, gasped.

"Ms. Holliday?!?!" They all screamed. Pepper paled.

"Hola clase"(Hello class) Pepper spoke, shocked. All of the Avengers looked at her, with confusion in their eyes.

"Pepper, do you know these people?" Tony asked his Fiancée.

"Who's Pepper? And Holly, it's nice to see you again." Will commented. Pepper was just standing there, pale.

"Everyone please take your seats, we are about to start on the next secret!" Ally yelled, getting the attention of the group.

"Um, excuse me, but, w-who are you?" Peter asked the girl.

"My name is Alex, but call me Ally, so we don't confuse anyone. And I'm the one who brought y'all here." Ally stated, matter-of-factly. All of the Avengers, and Peter, took a fighting stance.

"Why did you bring us here?" Clint and Natasha said at the same time. Ally then explained why they were there. When she got to the part about one of their group having a secret, Pepper paled a bit. No one noticed though.

"Okay, on to the next one!" Ally said as everyone took there seats, Pepper sitting in the front with the other five secret holders.

A/n
Sorry about how long it has taken for me to update this! I have to write the transcript for the duet episode from scratch, and I can only do it every once in a while. I have the episode about half way done, and I'm starting school soon, so updates will be slower than they already are. Here's the list of people that we have in this so far:

Alex/Ally (me)

Avengers:
Pepper
Tony(takes place after homecoming but before IW)
Rhodey
Steve
Bruce
Clint
Natasha
Thor
Peter
Happy

New Directions:
Mike/Magnus
Ryder/Adam
Blaine/Music Meister
Kurt
Santana
Finn (brought him back from the dead y'all)
Rachel
Artie
Kitty
Jake
Puck
Brittany
Quinn
Tina
Unique
Mercedes
Will Schuester
Emma Schuester
Sam

Team Flash:
Barry/Sebastian
Cisco
Caitlyn
Iris
Joe
Ralph
Nora(from the future)
Harry
Wally

Team Arrow:
Oliver
Felicity
Diggle
Thea
Roy

Team Supergirl:
Kara/Marley
Alex
J'onn
Winn
James
Lena
Clark
Cat Grant
Mon-el

Team Shadowhunters:
Magnus/Mike
Alec
Jace
Clary
Izzy

I might have forgotten some btw!!!
Thanks for reading, and again, sorry for the slow updates!
See you in the next one!
~Alex