Magnus' Secret

Ally reappeared, looking fully awake and ready to go, less than 30 seconds later.

"Your already back?" Roy asked, confused and speaking for the whole group.

"Jackass, it has been over a week out in the real world, calm down. Now, I forgot to do this before the end of the last chapter." Ally snapped her fingers, and Cat Grant disappeared.

"Where did she go?" Kara and Adam asked at the same time. They looked at each other, confused.

"Her office. From the same exact time she was taken. Now, Magnus, I know that you don't want this to happen, but it has to. I asked people to vote for a beginning to your part, and the votes are in. The readers choice was... embarrassment!!!" Ally said.

"I have a feeling I know what this is, but can you give me a hint to make sure I have it right?" Magnus asked her. She nodded.

"Let's just say, it hurts to listen to it with headphones."

"Thanks for the conformation." Magnus said sarcastically. The video then started.

After the video ended, the shadowhunters were shocked. 

"Babe, I'm sorry, but you really can't sing." Alec told his boyfriend. Ally just smirked.

"Oh, I can't wait until I prove you wrong, Alec." Ally told the shadowhunter. All of the shadowhunters looked confused, except for Magnus. Ally just rolled her eyes and started the next video.

Shue: Really? That's amazing, can - can we hear it?

Santana: This is a song that I wrote for Sam. It's called Trouty Mouth.

Sam: Wait what's it called?

Mike: Trouty Mouth.

-Scene Change-

[Screen says 'Best of Mike Chang' with different pictures of him throughout the seasons]

Izzy: That one in the middle looks the most like you, Magnus.

-Scene Change-

Mike: Are you playing Angry Birds?

Tina: Sorry.

Mike: Do you want me to show you my abs?

Alec: How come you never ask me that?

Magnus: You've seen my abs before.

-Scene Change-

Rachel: I'm sorry, what exactly did we do?

Finn: No no, it's us. The boys.

Mike: And Tina.

-Scene Change-

Tina: I'm gonna barf.

Santana: I caught a whiff of hairspray and went full Linda Blair in the girls bathroom.

Jace: What is this about?

Tina: This was us with hangovers.

Mike: I told my mom I had the flu, and she made me traditional tea made out of panda hair.