Duet/Blaine's Secret

"Okay, guys, before this episode, I'm going to bring in some people. But first, Shue, don't freak out. The same goes for Team Arrowverse." Ally addressed the groups.

"What? Why would we freak out?" Will questioned her, confused.

"Technically, I'm bringing someone back from the dead, but, they don't exactly know that they are supposed to be dead." Ally explained, but he was still confused, perhaps even more so.

"Wait, are you bringing in Stein?" Barry asked, shocked. "How can you do that?"

"Hudson. Puckerman. Up." Ally deadpanned, while the two men stood. All of the glee members, plus Barry and Kara were shocked that they were there. Kara looked to Barry.

"Who's Stein?" Will asked. Ally, Kara, and Barry all started laughing.

"Let's just say... AWKWARD FATHER SON REUNION TIME!!!" Ally yelled.

"Did you time travel again?" Kara asked.

"It wasn't me this time!" Barry exclaimed. 

"Okay! Time for them to come!" Ally snapped her fingers, and 13 figures appeared in front of them. Team Arrowverse recognized them as Sarah, Ray, Zari, Mick, Nate, Stein, Jax, Captain Cold(a/n I'm just gonna call him Cold), Gary, Ava, Constantine, Charlie, in the form of Amaya, and Roy. Clark was surprised to see a familiar face in there.

"Jackson?" He called, wanting to see if it was true. 

"Ah, Derek, so good to see you after all this time. How's everyone else?" Roy, or Jackson as he was called by Clark, responded.

"Okay, Let's save your reunion for the other book.(where did that fourth wall go?) Everyone that just came in, introduce yourselves." Ally interrupted the conversation, getting everyone back on track. Everyone that just came in introduced themselves.

"Okay!! Now, time to start with 'Duet'! By the way, that's the name of the episode that I'm showing you, on my earth. Let's go!" (A/N I'm gonna just put what peoples input is like i did with the transcript)

Narrator: Previously on "The Flash" and "Supergirl" What just happened to him? Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force. It's okay, we're going home. What Wally saw, it's gonna haunt him for a while. I proposed because I thought it would save you. -What does that mean?- I think we need some space. I owe you the truth. My name is Mon-El. I'm the former Prince of Daxam. I deserve better than being lied to. I've been looking for you. [Suspenseful music] Toodles! [Crickets chirping]

Tv:["Singin' in the Rain" playing] I'm Singin' in the rain

Mom: I told you. Everything's better in song. When you speak, it's just words. But when you sing, you open up your soul and let who you really are shine through.

Barry: Mom...

Boy: Thanks, Mom.

Mom: Hmm. I love you, my beautiful boy.

Boy: I love you too.

Tv: I'm happy again I laughing at clouds So dark up above

Cisco: This again? What, are you gonna spend the rest of your life sitting around on the couch? Come on. You've been doing this for days. Let's do something. Let's go out.

Barry: No, man, I'm sorry. I-I don't feel like going out.

Cisco: What is it with you and musicals these days anyhow?

Barry: Everything's better in song.

Rachel: True!

Cisco: Listen, dude, I know that you've been going through a tough time since Iris broke off the engagement, -or, I guess-, What? Technically, since you broke off the engagement. Whoever broke off the engagement, it doesn't matter, I just I don't know, man. I want to help.