Kara's Secret

IMPORTANT A/N So there's no confusion, I'm going to call myself Ally, and Alex Danvers Alex

------------

After everyone sat back down, five more words appeared on the screen.

"The Best of Marley Rose"

"Who's Marley Rose?" Alex asked no one in particular.

"Me" Kara said grumpily.

"Marley!?" Tina, Unique, and Jake said at the same time, jumping up. Tina and Unique were standing next to each other, while Jake was one seat away from Tina. Kara ran up to Tina and Unique, hugging them. She went and sat down, after ignoring Jake.

"On with the video!" Ally said.(If you dont know who Ally is, read the A/N at the top)

"Is it bad that I want to punch Jake in the face right now?" Barry asked Kara.

"No I've been wanting to do the same." Kara answered.

"What did I do?!" Jake asked, somewhat afraid.

"You hurt our precious little Marley!" Unique, Sam, Blaine, and Tina said at the same time.

"Oh Like you did any better!" Barry yelled at Blaine.

"Before this escalates any further, I'm going to start the next clip!" Ally yelled, successfully stopping the argument from getting any worse.

"You told me it was a cat!" Kara yelled at Winn.

"Who names their snake Fluffy?!" Winn schott (see what I did there) back at her.

"Okay!" Ally yelled getting everyone's attention, "Before we start the next clip I just  wanted to say something. This group... Looks like the racially diverse cast of a CW show." Ally said laughing. James, Winn, Kara, and Barry all started laughing too. Cat just chuckled quietly, and everyone else was just confused. "Let me play that clip for you guys so you get it."

By the end of the video, everyone understood it.

"Okay. More videos!"

"Why were you hiding your talent from us, Kara? You are amazing!" Winn said to her.

"Wait. So your telling me, that Marley hasn't sung since High school?" Sam asked them.

"Well, there was that one time. But that was because of the asshole that they call Blaine Anderson" Kara spoke up.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." Blaine told the couple.

"Sorry doesn't cover it!" Barry yelled, furious about what Blaine did.

"What did Blainey Days do?" Tina questioned her friend.

"All will be explained. Just let me pull it up, and you can see for yourselves." Ally said. And with that, they were onto the next one.