Pepper's Secret + Videos

"Okay guys, this is like with Barry. There is no 'Best of Holly Holliday' video, so I'm just gonna show videos of songs that she sung." Ally told the group.

"Uhm, excuse me, ma'am? Who's Holly Holliday?"(Peter is a precious bean) Peter spoke up for the first time.

"Well, maybe you will recognize her in the video." Ally said. Everyone then turned their attention back to the screen, as the next video started.

After the video, all of the Avengers were shocked. Pepper Potts, the Pepper Potts, Tony's Pepper Potts, could be that casual, and could sing! The next video started.

"What the fuck?!"

"LANGUAGE TONY!!!" Steve yelled, getting angry at all of the explicit language being said.

"Shut it Capsicle!" All of the Avengers, plus Ally, yelled at him.

"Tony, if your angry at this one, then I kinda don't want to show the last one. You would explode. 🤯💥" Ally told the billionaire. Then, the third video - of four - popped up.

"Wait, that wasn't so bad. Why didn't you want Tony to see it?" Clint asked.

"That wasn't the last one. It was to calm him down before the last one. Oh god, can I at least get a hint at what the last one is?" Pepper pleaded. Ally did a small dance move, but she knew what the song was that it was from.

"Steve, I would suggest you use these on Tony," she tossed him a long rope and some duct tape, "if you don't want him to murder someone. The duct tape is so you don't have to scream language again." Steve tied Tony down. Then, the next video started up.

Tony was struggling to get out of the restraints, while Pepper was red, and trying to become one with her chair.

"Okay! That's the last of those. Sadly, all of my favorite Pepper moments are from after the time that I took the Avengers from, so I can't exactly show those. Sorry Pepper. So, it's just going to be some of my favorite moments from all of your shows." After Ally said that, another video started up.

"Wait. Was that Mags?" Alec questioned.

"Don't worry about it. Sadly all of my favorite moments from Glee have Mike in them, and all of my favorite moments from all of the other shows that I've done have already been shown." Ally said. She went to her computer, but quickly turned to Roy and Clark.

"Am I right in assuming that Stiles is still missing?" She asked the two. Clark looked at Roy, accusingly.

"Stiles is missing?" Clark asked him, deadly calm.

"You didn't know?" Ally asked Clark, who looked like he was slipping back into Derek the Sourwolf.

"None of us could get in contact with him. Believe me, we tried. He just wouldn't pick up how goddamn phone." Roy said, his voice raising with every word. He was yelling by the end of it, and looking at Clark, now Derek, in the eyes.

"Calm down! Now, Jackass, answer the goddamn question!" Ally yelled at him.

"I'm just going to ignore the fact that you called me Jackass. Yeah, he's still gone. Why?"

"Oh, just wanted to know if I could pull all y'all from the present or not for later." Ally answered. They then went back to the video watching.

"That was... weird." Puck spoke up.

"Okay, before the next video I'm going to send the Avengers home." Ally snapped her fingers and they disappeared. "And now I get to confuse all the shadowhunters, and make you sit there, confused, for a good 20 minutes after." Then, the next video started.

The shadowhunters were confused.

"Was that Magnus?" All of them yelled.

"That is a question to be answered at a later time. Now, onto Ryder's secret. Honestly, the only reason I'm excited about his secret is because of the song he did for Dynamic Duets week, and who's in the room." Ally said, then another video popped up.