Introductions

After everyone woke up, the young girl started talking.

"Okay! Now that everyone is awake, I want everyone to introduce themselves so we don't have to go through the confusion later. Starting with the front row, going from left to right, I want everyone to introduce themselves- And yes, I want it to be your birth names, and I will call you out if you are lying, I'm looking at the front row minus Blaine!!! I'll start! My name is Alex and I'm the one who brought you here. Barry you go." The girl, now known as Alex said.

Barry stood up. "Barry Allen"

"Aww did the Meerkat change his name?" Santana asked. Everyone ignored that comment.

"Kara Danvers"

"Adam Foster"

"Blaine Anderson"

"Magnus Bane" It went on from there. Then it got to Ms. Grant.

"Cat Grant." She said confidently. Everyone looked at her in shock at why she was here. Then Kara spoke up.

"M-Ms. Grant! What are you doing here?"Kara asked her.

"I'm here for the same reason that you are, Kiera." She said, sitting down so they could continue.

"Clark Kent"

"Wait, you mean like, THE Clark Kent?! What are you doing here?" Someone said. They weren't paying attention to them though, as they were more gobsmacked at the fact that they were in the presence of THE Clark Kent.

"Clark!" Kara screamed while jumping on the reporter. "What are you doing here?" She asked while hugging him to death.

"Kara-Can't-Breath" Kara let him go. "I'm assuming that I'm here because of my connection to you." He told her while sitting back down. The rest continued stating their names. When it got to the end, The reporter in Kara came out a little.

"What are we doing here, and why do we have to see them again?" Kara said while her and Barry glared at Adam and Blaine. 

"Now is when it shall be explained" Alex said. Then five words appeared on the big screen at the front of the theater.

"The Best of Sebastian Smythe"