Bio

Warning: the early chapters will want to make you die of cringe. Proceed with caution.)
Name: (Y/n) lastimosa

(When you have your helmet on you sound like Viper from the Titanfall 2 campaign

(When you have your helmet on you sound like Viper from the Titanfall 2 campaign. If you don't know what that sounds like just do a quick search for the viper boss fight on youtube or something so you can hear him. That'll be what your helmet voice changer will make you sound like)

Age:22

Suit capabilities: Wall-run, double jump, cloak, grappling hook, pulse blade

Weapons of choice: R-201 automatic assault rifle/ B-3 wingman revolver 

Birth Planet: Harmony

Parents: (M/n) (L/n): Deceased/ Tai Lastimosa: Deceased

Siblings: N/A

Your Titan: 

Serial Designation: Bravo-Tango-7274(BT-7274)

Class: Vanguard

Extra: Due to being the newest chassis, the Vanguard class titan, it's able to use every titan loadout/weapon, including their cores: 

Ion loadout: Laser core is a powerful, chest fired laser capable of dealing massive damage to enemies and can pierce defensive abilities that would normally prevent the titan from hitting them.

Northstar loadout: Flight core allows the user to fly for a limited time and lauch a barrage of missles, dealing massive damage to enemies.

Scorch loadout: Flame core lets the user slam the ground and make a wall of fire that advances on the enemy and deals massive instant damage to anything that comes in contact with it.

Ronin loadout: Electrifies broadsword for a duration, greatly increasing sword damage and refills the user's dashes much faster. Also increases arc wave damage and increases damage reduced by sword block.

Tone loadout: Fires a massive barrage of missles that the user is able to guide by looking around. Can be used to hit enemies from behind their defensive abilities.

Legion loadout: When activated, the user gains auto-lock for their minigun, allowing the user to hit multiple targets at once without having to aim.

Expedition loadout: Arms primary chaingun with arc rounds and greatly increases the fire rate for a period of time, allowing much more damage to enemies.

Brute loadout: Same as Northstar's flight core.

These are just the cores of all the different loadouts. If you want to see the rest of their abilities, just look it up or buy Titanfall 2. It's an incredible game and I recommend you play the campaign of watch a let's play of it so you understand what's going on in the prolouge, coming soon. Just might be later tonight if I'm in the mood to write some more, no promises.