Qna Answers

Now I will be answering the questions I got for my QnA. Let's get started. (If you get that reference you get a follow)

AshtonDoesAThing asked: What gave you the idea to do a crossover between creepypasta and TF2?: Well I read quite a lot, and I mean a lot of creepypasta stories on here and I see a lot of TF2 stories be discontinued or just not updated, so I figured why not roll them both into one and see how it goes. That, and I was just really bored.

AshtonDoesAThing's second question is "Did you shed a manly tear when BT Died?: Hah nope, I stayed in my room for a week straight and cried like a bitch                                                                              

Our last question comes from tr1nity_legend who asks "What's your inspiration for this story?: My main inspiration for the creepypasta half of the story came from @DuckzTheReaderz. If you'vre read any creepypasta story ever you probably heard of him. His story is the first creepypasta x male reader story I read and got me into the genre. The titanfall half inspiration came from @Matteoarts. He has multiple original stories in the titanfall universe and his writing is top notch. Seriously his writing is incredible, I enjoy reading it more than I like reading actual books. Go check him out, he is a phenomenal writer and is a thousand times better than I could ever hope to be. I got a few more little inspirations here and there and I think the final nail in the coffin for me to start writing is "The Boy That is Hated by the World" by @Bioshock-is-the-best. His story was very unique and unlike anything I've ever seen before and I've mentioned him on my conversations tab. Those were are the main writers that come to mind when I think of inspiration.

Anyway with that over with, I wanna thank you all for being so patient with me. It turns out I was doing my summer homework wrong this whole time because I missed one little detail and I have to redo the whole thing now. Now that it's almost due because I'm starting school tomorrow Hopefully updates will be back to more of a steady pace now and I hope to update more often in the future. Be on the lookout for a new chapter POTENTIALLY coming out later today. That'll be it from me for now so see you all in the next chapter.