Special Thanks

I guess this is it, huh? The end of our tale. Thank you all for sticking by us for so long. Not only have we ended a story, but today also marks a huge milestone of 200 followers, so thank you for that.

Scorch: Before we finally lay this story to rest, we would like to acknowledge some very important people that have been there for us, one way or another. N0VA, would you please?

Of course. Here are the people who we'd like to thank.

__R6__ for being the first (and one of the only people) to even want to interact with me outside of Wattpad, even if it was only twice.

rex232 and DeformedEggSack (formerly known as AshtonDoesAThing) for being the day 1 OG readers.

Storyreaderman for being the one to get me to 100 followers.

Anthemay88 for being my first ever follower.

All my fellow shitters including but not limited to PuppetTheShadowWalrusOnionCookie00122,  Rising_AnarchyS0MASM1THyeetsdetsB_A_R_D_O_O_N, and TR0UPE-GR1MM (fellow bat mommy enthusiast. It's best you don't ask).

kindhusky and Russian_Reaper, my most active followers.

Thegreyhooded0ne, my most valued Wattpad ally who has always been there for motivation and support when I needed it most. Also has the best memes.

Respawn, for creating such an amazing and incredible game. Seriously if you still haven't played it what the fuck are you even doing here-

And thank you, everyone reading this right now. Your continued support is the reason I'm still here today putting out stories for you all. You have no idea how much this means to me.

And I suppose that ends this story once and for all. No more new updates anymore. I'm quite sad to see this end as it's been one hell of a ride with you all. This past year has been one of the most exciting in my life thanks to you. I had just as much fun writing it as you all did reading it (hopefully). Alas, all good things must come to an end. It's been an honor to be your writer. May we meet on another journey.

-N0VA and Papa Scorch