QnA 2 answers

So I got a couple questions yesterday on the last chapter so I'll be answering them and the others I got.

The first three the are from @AshtonDoesAThing

1:This us unrelated, but have you seen the Steven Universe movie? If so, what do you think?
No I haven't seen it yet. I keep forgetting to watch it but I have been looking forward to for a while. ADHD a bitch
2: Will the story get a main plot ark? If so, could it lead to (Y/N) going home?
Honestly the plot thing is about a 50/50 chance. If I do end up doing it I might not send the reader home. He has nothing in his home universe anymore except Gates. I do have a few ideas on incorporating her into the story however.
3: on a scale of one to 10, how fun is it to write this story?
At first it was a one. I was super, super nervous that people would judge me for my overall writing skills/style. Now that we're a few chapters into it, it's pretty fun, a solid 7 or 8. I especially like to listen to a couple songs looped in particular. It really helps

These last 2 questions are from my good friend Thegreyhooded0ne. You won't understand what she's talking about if you don't play hollow knight tho.

1: did you save zote?
Yes I did. Only because I didn't know how much of a douche he was.
2: how did your first fight with NKG go?
To say it went bad is an understatement. He absolutely destroyed me in like 30 seconds since he goes way faster than normal Grimm and he was one of the first bosses I fought that does double damage. I spent like a whole week failing to beat him until I realized I was missing 2 charm notches and I was gimping myself. I finally beat him like an hour after I got the notches I needed.

That's all the questions I got. Again, thank you all for 1k reads.

BTW I'm writing this while I'm out eating with my family. I've had buffalo wings, a buffalo chicken burger, and I ate my fries with a sauce with cilantro, a few different peppers, and peprika. My mouth is on fire.

Plz help.