Spin the Bottle

Hey guys. Thank you all for being so patient with me. It's been a while since an actual chapter and I apologize for that. First week of my freshman year's been a bitch and I hope this will be worth the wait.

(Y/N) POV

I was in my room just lying in bed, contemplating my new life when Benny appeared in my TV. Tankfully I hadn't taken my helmet off so she didn't see my face since I'm not too confident in my looks. "Hey (y/n), we're gonna play spin the bottle. You in?" I didn't really have anything else to do so I reluctantly agreed to it and Benny said to go to the living room. I went downstairs to find everyone else in a circle in the living room and I took a seat between Jess and Ann.

Kake-Gao left and came back with an empty bottle for the game and spun a blank to see who would go first. It landed on Jess who spun the bottle and it landed on Jane. "Jane, truth or dare", Jess asked. "Dare." "I dare you to stab yourself through the hand", Jess said with a shit eating grin. Jane sighed with annoyance and stabbed her hand with her knife. I definitely saw that coming since I could already tell those 2 wanted each other dead.

Jane spun the bottle and it landed on Tami. "T-truth!" Tami yelled before anyone could say anything. Jane thought for a second and asked, "If you could switch weapons and abilities with anyone, who and why?" Tami immediately Tami said :(Y-y/N)! His suit's a-ablilities a-are so c-cool and I wanna control BT and s-see what it's li-ike!" Everyone nodded in agreement. Tami spun nthe bottle pretty hard and it landed on me. (Y/n). Truth or d-dare?" "Truth." She seemed a bit disappointed but went with it anyway. "What's y-your favorite thing t-to do with B-BT?" I smiled under my helmet. This was quite a fun one. "Me and BT have this move called a fastball where he throws me from one place to another. It's useful for getting to places where we normally couldn't." "Can we see it please", hoodie and masky asked at the same time. "Sure, come outside and we can show you."

We all went outside where BT was sitting outside and he stood up.

BT: Pilot, what do you require? "Everyone wanted to see us do a fastball", I replied. "Copy that, pilot." BT then scooped my up into his hand and asked where I wanted him to throw me. I just said to the end of the clearing since it seemed pretty far away. About a few hundred feet at least. He thew his free hand out for a moment, made it into a fist, and threw me. I landed in a tree and made my way back to the others. Everyone else seemed to think it was fun and all wanted a turn and BT agreed to it. After a while everyone had gotten a turn, with some enjoying it, and some probably needing a new change of pants and we went back inside to finish the game.

Nothing too interesting happened until Slenda spun the bottle and it landed on me. I went with dare this time and Slenda seemed to give a smirk somehow, despite not having a face. "I dare you to take off your helmet. I'm sure we're all curious to see what you look like." I paled under my helmet and accepted the fact that there was no getting out of this one. I put my hands up to the sides of my head and depressurized the air from the helmet, making it give off a hissing sound. All the girls were watching in anticipation. BT must have figured something was up and spoke to me telepathically through out neural link.

'Pilot, you're blood pressure and heart rate are rapidly increasing. Are you alright? 'Physically yes, mentally, no. The girls are making me take my helmet off and you know I'm not too comfortable with people showing my face.' 'But they technically can't force you to do anything, (Y/n)'. 'It's all part of a game, BT. And besides, I guess they were going to see what I look like eventually.' 'Fair point. I will let you proceed.' I lifted my helmet off my head, showing everyone my ugly mug.

3rd person POV

(Y/n) took off his helmet and the girls were astounded to say the least. (Y/n) was probably the most handsome guy they had ever seen, and their blushes told everything. "Well, g-guess that solves that mystery", Angel said, trying to hide the fact that she now had a pretty big crush on (Y/n). Of course, he saw right through the attempt because he had to take some psychology classes because he was a back-up interrogator for the Militia. His self-confidence in his looks was raised a bit seeing as how everyone liked him now.

"Well, I guess we should stop here, seeing as we've been playing for about an hour. Besides, I need to make dinner anyway", Slenda said trying to get out of the awkward situation. Everyone got up and went to do their own thing, which means pretty much everyone was trying to get over seeing (Y/n)'s face for the first time.

(Y/n) POV

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at how everyone reacted to my face. I thought everyone would call me ugly or something but it was quite the opposite. 'Maybe I should wear my helmet less often', I thought to myself.

Sorry this chapter is rather short. This was meant to be some filler to keep you guys occupied for a while since it's been about a week since I updated. I needed a break to focus on high school and from wattpad in general. I also probably might not update for another week again since I'm taking a 2 night camping trip with my school but I might update again tomorrow before I leave for that on Tuesday. It feels good to be back and hopefully you won't have to wait so long for another chapter. Anyway that's it for now so I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace.