Preparation/(A/N)

Before the start of the chapter I want to thank you all for 5k reads. I never thought I would get this far, especially with my first story. I'm working on a secret project right now that I've been waiting to share with you all for a while. This will be unveiled at 10,000 reads along with a teaser at 8,000. It doesn't have anything to do with titanfall or creepypasta but I had the inspiration for it so I decided why not. For now though, here's a small hint as to what it is...

RaT

It's a abbreviation for a catchphrase. Can you guess what it is?

3rd person POV

The pilots and titan returned to the mansion where they were greeted by the other waiting outside wanting some answers. Jane spoke up first. "Do you mind explaining the gunfire and explosions we heard?" (Y/n) sighed. "Those were IMC pilots who managed to find their way into this universe. "But that was an accident right? Surely they wouldn't come here on purpose. Maybe an accident like you two", Benny hoped out loud. "Most likely not", Gates responded. "There's rumored to be a lot more Ark energy left in the ruins of Typhon. The explosion could've left some excess energy remaining. It's possible that the IMC managed to create a way of traveling universes by using that leftover energy. And in the case they managed to do that, then they know about it because they always have cameras on their pilots helmets ending live feed to them. It's because almost none of their search parties ever make it back because they always thought it to risky to equip a search party to well in fear of having foreign forces overwhelm them and have them lose all that valuable gear for nothing."

"So in that case we need to prepare for a mass attack then, right", Slenda asked. "Absolutely. It'll be just us against an entire army, and the IMC doesn't have much patience. We need to get ready as quick as possible. Chances are if they read the paranormal readings from you all, they'll wanna capture you all, study you, and take the resources from this planet", (Y/n) said. With that, everyone nodded and went inside while BT remained outside and began to run diagnostics to make sure he was as ready as possible. He was the only titan against many others that he would face. He needed to be in top shape to be able to fight them all off. He may be a vanguard, but he wasn't invincible.

*2 hour time skip brought to you by the girls being bamboozled by (Y/n)'s holo pilots while they were trying to catch him*

Everyone was in the living room sitting on the couches while (Y/n) was in the front of the room with a projector displaying a slide show with the pictures of the all the different types of soldiers and weapons the IMC had at their disposal. He pressed a button on a hand held remote he was using and it showed a picture of a grunt.

 He pressed a button on a hand held remote he was using and it showed a picture of a grunt

"So, first off is the IMC grunt. These guys are nothing too special, just regular people with guns and little to no training. They pretty much have the aim of your average stormtrooper. They should be easy to take care of." He then went to the next slide.

" He then went to the next slide