Meeting The Girls

(Y/N) POV

I woke up with a serious headache. I sat up, or tried to and realized I was chained up on a bed. I wasn't too worried because A: BT would be coming soon and getting me out of here, wherever that is, and B: the room make it look like I wasn't in any immediate danger anyway. It was a rather large room, with a walk-in closet, a 70 inch flat screen tv, and a bathroom. The bed was also pretty comfy, with the only problem of course being the chains keeping me here. Then I heard the door open.

???: Ah, you're finally awake.

Right away I noticed 2 things: Jesus Christ, she's tall, at least 7 or 8 feet. 2: She doesn't appear to have any facial features whatsoever.

(Y/n): Who the hell are you? And why am I chained to a bed? Slenda: Yeah sorry about that. I didn't want you escaping before I even had the chance to introduce myself. My name is Slenda and I brought you here because you don't seem to be from around here. (Y/n): Yeah you could say that.

Did she know I was from another universe?

Slenda: Yes I do. I sensed an anomaly in space and time and when I came to investigate, I found you and a rather large robot, mind explaining that? (Y/n): Oh yea. That's my partner BT. We were forced together after a mission went wrong and the Fold Weapon, a secret weapon developed by the IMC blew up and brought us here because it runs on a power source able to- wait, did you just read my mind? Slenda: Yes. One of the many quirks of being a demon. (Y/n): Oh.

It was at that moment I realized I might be in more trouble than I thought. I was literally kidnapped by a fucking demon.

Slenda: Don't worry I mean no harm.

Right. Already forgot she could do that, somehow. She seemed to giggle at my reaction.

(Y/n): Well you seem like a sensible person, so I think I can trust you. Slenda: Good, Now let me get you out of those chains and you can rest a bit before meeting the other girls and talk more about where you came from.

She undid me from the chains and I suddenly realized what she said.

(Y/n): Wait a second. Other girls? Is it all girls here? Slenda: "Yup. Is there a problem with that?"

I blushed a bit which was fully visible to Slenda because I didn't have my helmet on.

(Y/n): Nope, nothing wrong with that at all.

Slenda chuckled a bit at this.

Slenda: Whatever you say (Y/n).

With that she left the room and I got up to fix myself up because I hadn't showered in 3 days. You don't exactly get that kind of privilege or time for it when you're fighting in a galaxy network wide space war. I walked into the bathroom and showered, brushed by teeth, and dressed out of my pilot suit and into some more casual clothes from the closet: Some black boots, camo pants, and a white tank top. However I did put my helmet on because I didn't want people to see what I look like just yet. I went downstairs to meet everyone and it seemed like they were all in the living room. I immediately noticed that they weren't exactly normal. There was one with pale white skin with a smile cut into her face and no eyelids, one with grey skin and a blue mask, one with a clock for an eye, and one with goggles, two hatchets and she seemed to be twitching regularly, just to name a few. They noticed me walk down the stairs and they all gave me different looks. Some seemed to be confused on why I was here and others looked at me with lust in their eyes... oh boy.

Before anyone could make a move. Slenda came out from the kitchen.

Slenda: Everyone, meet our newest arrival, (Y/n). Introduce yourselves and make sure you don't kill each other while I finish making breakfast.

*Time skip because I'm too lazy to write introductions for everyone*

After breakfast I started to finally introduce myself.

(Y/n): So it's finally my turn I guess. The nsme's (y/n) Lastimosa and if you're wondering why I'm here, I came from an alternate universe and Slenda was rather interested in me because of that.

The girl I now knew as Benny spoke up.

Benny: Holy shit you did?! What's it like? (Y/n): Well I'm part of a freedom fighting organization known as the Militia fighting to free my home from the oppression of the IMC, a now turned terrorist organization that goes from planet to planet executing as many people as they can and taking their resources to fuel themselves. I came here because they developed domething called the Fold Weapon with a power source known as the Ark, a ball of pure gravitational energy, powerful enough to fold space and time itself, which the IMC decided to weaponize to destroy Militia controlled planets, which would eventually force us to surrender. I managed to get inside the weapon and blow up the Ark from the inside of the weapon, but the explosion sent me to this universe instead of outright killing me.

Everyone's mouths were hanging open in astonishment of my story when Slenda spoke up.

Slenda: Wait. you mentioned you're robot which you called BT after you woke up. Where is he?

I suddenly realized that I completely forgot about him. I have to stop him from destroying the place and killing everyone.

Slenda: What do you mean destroying the place and killing everyone? Surely he's not that vicious, right? (Y/n): Well he is when he thinks I'm in danger. He has 3 main protocols which he must follow at all times.

The girl with the blue mask, Jackie spoke slowly with worry in her voice.

Jackie: And what are those protocols exactly? (Y/n): 1: link to pilot. 2. Uphold the mission, and protocol 3... protect the pilot.

As soon as I heard that, an ominous rumble was heard throughout the mansion, and I knew exactly what it was...

CLIFFHANGER! Don't worry, I'm still doing daily updates for perhaps about another week, so you won't have to wait too long.