The Brawl

3rd person POV

Blisk stared at the fellow merc. 

"Really? You sure you wanna do this, mate? Remember, he's the same bastard that killed the rest of my team. He's clearly not one to fuck with."

Lionheart simply stared at him, A fire seemed to burn in his eyes under his helmet.

"I've never been more sure of anything. I'm ready to kill him." A hateful aura seemed o come from him. Blisk conceded.

"Eh, whatever you say, but I hope you know what you're getting into." With that, the IMC pilot walked up to (Y/n).

"You're going down, terrorist. Mano a mano, no weapons, no bullshit, to the death." You step forward as well and get in a stance.

"Let's see what you got."

Meanwhile...

Gates slowly stirred awake. She'd been stripped of her gear and helmet, only in her pilot suit. She was honestly surprised her captors hadn't gone any farther than that. She had to think of a way out of here. Gates looked around for anything that could help. Nothing so far. She waited for a few more minutes when a guard brought lunch and left without a word. There's a fork on the plate. 

That's all she needed.

Gates bent the fork over except for one part of it and began to pick the lock on the other side of the door by sticking her arm out between the bars. It took a while until she heard a clicking sound from the key hole, before slowly pushing the door open. It worked.

She snuck past the sleeping guard and into the locker room. It looks like they kept her stuff there for some reason with the rest if the guards' equipment. No matter, at least it made her life easier. After kitting up, she went to go break out BT so she could get the others and escape.

Back to the fight

(Y/n) and Lionheart began to circle each other, both studying their opponent and waiting for the other to make a move or let their guard down even slightly. The atmosphere was thick enough to cut with a knife. Suddenly, Lionheart charged forward, going for a right hook. (Y/n) ducked under and gave him a strong uppercut straight to the jaw, making Lionheart stumble back. He growled slightly before attempting to grab (Y/n), who simply side stepped and held his foot out, which Lionheart tripped over. 

Taking this opportunity, (Y/n) instead grabbed Lionheart, as opposed to the other way around, putting him in a headlock before choking him. Lionheart suddenly grabbed a knife from his waist and delivered a strong stab to (Y/n)'s side, making him let go.

"You asshole, you said no weapons."

"Well sometimes, life ain't fair kid." He charged at (Y/n) again, aiming his knife right at his heart. (Y/n) grabbed his hands before he was suddenly pulled to the ground with Lionheart on top of him. They both fought for control of the knife, completely at a stalemate. A clash of two unbreakable wills.

(Y/n)'s strength was slowly, but surely starting to give out due to his wound. But he wouldn't give up, not until the others were safe. He rotated his body so that he was on top, before standing up with his hands still on the knife before stepping on it, quickly inserting the knife into Lionheart's chest. With him completely stunned. (Y/n) started stabbing him over and over again, until he was sure he was dead.  The IMC soldiers, Blisk included, were stunned at what just happened, before he started slow clapping.

"Not bad, mate. Not bad at all. Taking out a top IMC pilot like him is quite impressive. Now I know why you took out my entire team." He takes out his wingman and loads it.

"But I'm not lettin' ya get off the hook that easy."

Blam

Blam

Blam

(Y/n) falls to the ground after Blisk shoots him 3 times. Once in the chest, once in the leg, and once in the shoulder. He begins to black out, and before his vision goes completely dark he hears a voice.

"Get him patched up, then take him to the prison wing." The voice is interrupted by large gunshots. (Y/n) then completely loses consciousness.

Timeskip...

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly flutter open and the first thing he realizes is that he's in a chair. But not just any chair, it felt oddly familiar. He suspicions are confirmed by a voice. 

"Good to see you're awake pilot. I was getting worried the injuries you had sustained were too severe to allow a chance of survival."

"BT? Is that you? How'd you get out?"

"Gates had managed to escape her cell and sneak into the area of the Draconis where I was being held. We followed the waves of IMC to find you critically injured. Thankfully I had a spare med-kit and some stims in the cockpit, and we were able to properly treat you ." That made sense, when suddenly it clicked in your mind.

"Gates? Where is she, BT?"

"She is currently out scouting for the location where the creepypastas are currently being held. She asked me to remain here and protect you until you woke up, so I decided that keeping you in the cockpit was the best course of action. She should be back soon."

After a few minutes of waiting the doors opened to reveal Gates, panting and looking exhausted, but not injured.

"BT, how's he doing? He better not be dead or I'm gonna beat his arse into the afterlife in the afterlife." The titan simply opened his cockpit and (Y/n) stepped out, feeling much better. She immediately started squeezing the life out of him.

"What did I say about scaring me like that, you idiot?! You're lucky we're dating or you'd be so dead right now!"

"(Chuckle), I don't doubt it. Glad to see they didn't kill you either." Soon he felt the lack of oxygen setting in.

"But do you mind letting go of me? I kinda need to breathe." Gates reluctantly let him go, before BT butted in.

"I hate to interrupt the moment you two, but we need to focus on freeing the others. Gates, did you get eyes on their location?" 

"Of course, if you'll just follow me I can take you to them in no time."

With that, the trio headed off in the direction of the creepypastas' cells, ready to save the universe and finally get the hell out of there.

N0VA: That took way longer than needed. How long was it again?

Scorch: About 3 months. You didn't update all summer.

N0VA: Son of a bitch, curse me and my lazy, ADHD ass. Sorry about that guys, guess this book  slipped my mind the entire summer. Only a couple more chapters to go. I'm kinda drained on this book already and I wanna get to the Doom story.

Scorch: What about us? people don't know about what just happened.

N0VA: What do you mean?

Scorch: About our little 'split', of course.

N0VA: Oh yeah, that. I should probably make a new story and explain that...

Scorch: Sounds like a good idea. I think it would be a good course of action to publish that along with this new chapter. And try not to be such a slacker next time.

N0VA: Yeah, yeah whatever. See you either in that story/the next chapter soon.

Scorch: Farewell for now, readers.