Story Time

Before we get started I want to thank you all for 100 reads. This is a huge milestone for my first story and to hit it in such a short amount of time is amazing. I might do a QnA at 150 reads so expect that soon. Now on to the chapter.

BT POV

I reactivated much more refreshed and looked to my pilot to see that he's... gone? I probably should've expected this considering that he has insomnia and likes to go out on nightly walks from time to time to "clear his head" as he told me before the death of his father. I usually wouldn't be in such a panic had I not realized trying to scan the area for him that paranormal readings are extremely high. I rushed to find my pilot as soon as possible to honor the promise I made to Captain Lastimosa to protect his son after his death.

*Time skip to end of previous chapter*

I come across a run-down house and detect my pilot in there and find that the house is the source of the paranormal activity. I run to the house and lift the roof up to find him talking to a bunch of girls not exactly normal looking. I also notice despite the worn down state of the house outside it is rather well kept on the inside. This is quite the smart tactic I must admit. Make one's headquarters look abandoned to make them lose interest in trying to enter because it looks like no one's in there. I lift my weapon and they all panic shouting things like "Our robot overlords have come to take us all!" and "Holy shit giant robot! We're all gonna die!" I get ready to fire when (Y/N) stops me.

(Y/n): BT don't shoot! they're friendly. BT: Are you sure, pilot? Scans indicate these are extremely powerful and dark paranormal beings. (Y/n): Yes. They offered to let me stay with them so we don't die out there in the woods. BT: If you insist, pilot.

I put my weapon down and the others look dumbfounded.

Kake-Gao: ( I'm too lazy to add Japanese translations) {What the fuck? How did you get him under control that easily} Slenda: That was the robot I found (Y/n) outside with. They seem to have come from the other universe together. Benny: Wait, so it's with you so We're not gonna have to worry about getting crushed alive? (Y/n): Yup.

Everyone seemed to relax that they were not in danger.

BT: However if (Y/n) is endangered by any of you in anyway, I will not hesitate to kill you to protect him. Jess: You seem to care a lot about protecting him. Is protocol 3 really that important? BT: Yes. But it is not only protocol 3 that urges me to protect (Y/n) with my life. It is my previous pilot as well. Jess: What about him that makes you want to protect him? (Y/n): Weel take a seat everyone cuz it's a pretty long story.

(y/n) POV

Me and everyone else sat down, eager to hear this story.

Angel: So what about this mysterious pilot makes you so important to that huge ass robot? BT: My name is not "huge ass robot". My name is BT-7274, or BT for short. Angel: Ok, what makes you so important to BT over here?

I looked to BT for confirmation to tell this story since dad was a sensitive topic for both of us. He gave me a simple nod to continue.

(Y/n): Well BT's previous pilot wasn't just any old pilot. He was my father. The legendary Captain Lastimosa, one of the best pilots in the militia. It started when a mission went wrong and we crash landed. We were all spread apart and had to regroup. Until suddenly, I was jumped by an enemy titan. It was just about to kill me, when my dad and BT came in last second and killed it. He gave me a medicine that knocked me out but before I passed out, I saw the two of them get jumped by mercenaries and almost killed. 

I started to tear up at this point but I continued the story.

"When I woke up, BT was fine, just out of power, but my dad wasn't so lucky. I saw him come out of the cockpit near death, I wanted to help him but we both knew it was his time. In his last moments he gave me pilot authorization and made me promise to protect him and that was the last thing he would say before he passed on and I had to compete his mission." 

I couldn't hold it anymore and I started sobbing uncontrollably when BT chimed in.

"A few months before that mission, I made a promise to (Y/n)'s father that in the event of his death, he would become my pilot and I would protect him at all costs. Tai was very important to me. We had served for 973 days together and was the first pilot I had really grown a true bond with. He was an excellent pilot...and a good friend."

Before I knew it I was pulled into a death squeeze by all the girls sobbing uncontrollably.

Ann while crying: (Y/n) we had no idea you had it so rough! If you ever need anything please talk to us. We'll support you no matter what. (Y/n): Thanks Ann... Get off please... can't... breathe

They let go of me and I regained my breath.

(Y/n): Thanks girls. I appreciate the concern. Slenda: No problem. You're one of us now and we help each other through our problems.

I smiled to myself knowing I finally found somewhere where I'm acknowledged like I'm a real person, not canon fodder as a simple rifleman/pilot in training.

After that emotional event, we went on with our day, most of the girls stayed in the living room to watch tv while Jess and Jane went to the sparring room and Slenda, Jackie, and I went to our rooms.

Sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed. I still need to finish my summer reading project which I haven't even started yet, just only been reading the book until now. Yea I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. Again thanks for 100 reads so quickly. I'm blown away from the sudden support for my first story you all liked it much more than I expected, this being a titanfall story and only truly cultured people have even heard of that game before. Anyway thanks again and I'll see you later.