Chapter 18

A/N: Dedicated to Tyroosemily for all the love and support she's given this book. Go check out her book Escape, its really good xx

We were going through the bright, sunny forest and i was bubbling with excitement and joy. I was finally going to see my cousin after everything i've been through and i also managed to make a new friend on the way.

Everything around me was getting familiar by every moment, the evergreen trees, the bluebirds singing and the woodland animals that were running about.

"This forest was the garden of my childhood," i said with calm and peace.

"So i guess you used to visit your cousin a lot?" Athena said.

"Defintely, her mum and my mum were sisters and they were really close," i said in a very happy mood.

"Aww that's nice, i didn't get to see my cousins that much," Athena said.

"Aww, never mind your gonna have a lot of fun at my cousins place," i said.

We walked and walked and finally, it was there.

My beautiful cousin's house in the middle of the clearing. I saw some people inside so she must be home. I was so excited that i started running towards the door.

Unfortunately, the beast jumped out of nowhere right in front of the house. He looked very tired and was probably very fed up of me, I don't even know why he's going to all this trouble.

Not so fast, first i'm going to have you and your friend as main course, then i'm going to have the people in the house as dessert

I started to grow very frustrated. He just never seems to stop.

Athena sighed and then got on all fours.

"You will never get Bella as long as i'm here," she said as she went forward towards the beast.

You are such a big nuisance you know

"Whatever," she then ignited herself and ran towards the beast. He just ran and they collided right in the middle. I sat down on the grass.

Athena's flame went out and then they started biting and rolling around in the grass again. My cousin came out and looked very alarmed.

"What's going on?" she said.

"Laura!" I called out waving towards her. She turned in my direction and looked shocked but happy at the same time.

"Bella!" she started running towards me and we held each other in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy to see you!" I started to cry on her shoulder.

"Same but what are you doing here?" she asked with concern.

"Its a long story but its mainly because of that beast that my new friend is fighting with," I said pointing at Athena and the beast still attacking each other. Laura sat down next to me and watched.

"She's very pretty but why has she got wings?"

"She's from Venus," i said.

"Wow awesome," Laura said.

Athena and the beast continued until Athena had him pinned down.

"Its over," she smiled deviously. She was about to scratch him but then he said:

Athena? Is that you?

She stopped and was very shocked. She got off him and backed away.

"How do you know my name?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

Athena, its meee

The beast got up and started to approach her slowly. Athena stared deep into his eyes and then her eyes widened.