Part 8

Harry still had his lips attached to Louis kissing him ever so softly. Louis pulled away slowly "I-I'm gonna get fired " he said smirking.

"You do realise I'm the boss right?" He said

"W-What?" Louis said taken back

Harry chuckled "oh darling you are funny "

Louis blushed "But what about the director..."

"No Louis I'm in charge here and what I do and say goes darling " he said

Louis starred for a sec putting the lipstick down.

"So are you gonna let me kiss you again or what?" He said

Louis nodded and let Harry kiss him only this time Harry lifting him on his lap. He moved his long ringed fingers down Louis back softly towards him bum. Louis moaned softly grinding his crotch against Harry's. "Uh darling " Harry moaned kissing him some more but was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. Louis pulled away quickly and got of Harry in a hurry. Harry chuckled as he nearly fell.

"Who is it?" Harry said

"Just us boss " Scott said

"Come in " Harry said

They both walked in with smirks on there faces "Nice Lipstick Louis " Scott mocked

Louis blushed wiping it off quick

Harry turned around "Enough boys " Harry smirked wiping the lipstick off Louis bottom lip. Harry's bodyguards smiled and looked away respectfully.

Louis blushed and looked down a little as he grabbed his on set bag. Harry kissed his forehead "none of that shyness darling it's okay " Harry said

Louis giggled and Harry headed out with the bodyguards, Louis followed on behind. Scott and Sam walked along side them as they walked on set.

Today on set there were a load of fans behind the barrier , they screamed as Harry came out , they noticed Louis behind and some fans smiled some fans became jealous. Harry waved and smiled but couldn't stop for photos at that moment. As Louis walked along carrying his onset bag, he felt something hit the back of his head causing him to fall suddenly. Scott and Sam went crazy , "Who the hell did that!" Harry yelled kneeling down to Louis.

"It was him!" A fan yelled seeing a guy

Scott and Sam walked to him "Leave now !" They yelled escorting him out. Scott stayed with Harry and Louis.

"Louis are you alright?" Harry asked worriedly

"Just a lil dizzy but I think I'll be okay , he winced touching the bump on the back of his head.

Louis had his head down his eyes filling up with tears. "Hey shh shh it's okay darling , you wanna go to first aid?" Harry asked

Louis shook his head "I-I have to g-get back on set " he sniffled.

"Louis don't worry about that right now , you've worked so hard this week , I'll let the producer no your taking some rest for an hour while you see the nurse okay." Scott said helping him up.

Louis nodded "A-are you sure?"

"Scott's right Lou " Harry kissed his cheek , "Cmon" he said

Scott and Harry put there arm around Louis protecting him. His head was throbbing.