Part 20

"Hello darling , working hard?" He asked

"Y-Yeah as always " Louis smiled

"Come sit on my lap baby "

Louis walked around to Harry sitting on his lap , he moved his sleeve down covering his wrist. Harry kissed down Louis neck. "Hmm even and your in the dressing room i miss you " Harry said

Louis smiled softly as he leaned back against Harry's chest.

"Darling why are you shaking?" Harry grew concerned.

Louis panicked "I-I feel a little light headed I guess I'm kinda hungry " he lied as he was scared to say anything.

"Well let's get some food into you shall we , can't have you and the baby sick now can we?" Harry said kissing his cheek.

Louis let out shaky breath standing up "did I say you could move " Harry said

Louis giggled "But hungry" he pouted

Harry kissed his lips gently "come on kitten let's go some place nice for lunch." Harry took his hand and walked out of the office , Scott and Sam followed behind and got into the car with them.

Harry ,Louis and the boys arrived at a fancy restaurant and were sat in a private booth at the very back. Louis was sat eating fried chicken and maple syrup waffles, he was devouring them. "Oh my god chicken and waffles go so good together " Louis moaned softly.

Harry chuckled "well don't get used to it I want you eating healthy after this darling " He said firm but nicely.

"Y-Yea I know " Louis said then sipping his drink.

Scott and Sam ate there lunch also .

Louis wiped his mouth and stood up "Just need to use the bathroom. " he said rubbing his wrist.

Harry and the boys noticed "Sure baby " Harry cleared his throat and watched Louis walk opposite to the bathroom it was also private.

Louis used the bathroom and checked over his wrist and it already started to bruise quite bad , he bruised easily.

He winced pulling his sleeve back over covering it up

He winced pulling his sleeve back over covering it up. He looked at the mirror wiping a tears under his eyes.  He took a deep breathe and walked out of the bathroom.